Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster & Cayman Forums > Show and Tell Gallery

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-05-2011, 11:54 AM   #1
Autobahn Glanz

Garage
Cars & Coffee Charlotte Nov

Couple of the cars I liked:

Attached Images

WhipE350 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 12:00 PM   #2
ddb
www.klisstle.com

Garage
Nice, nice, nice.......

I hate I missed it.
ddb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 01:47 PM   #3
Autobahn Glanz

Garage
Ya we missed you! Time for you to bite the bullet and adopt some poor lonely low mileage 996 turbo!
Old 11-05-2011, 07:52 PM   #4

was it a good or poor turnout? do you think the show will continue through the winter, or will there be a halt? whip, thanks again for the wonderful job you did on my car! a million dollar detail for only a fraction of the cost! pennies on the dollar in my opinion. thanks again.
Old 11-06-2011, 06:42 PM   #5
Autobahn Glanz

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by tuanle16 View Post
was it a good or poor turnout? do you think the show will continue through the winter, or will there be a halt? whip, thanks again for the wonderful job you did on my car! a million dollar detail for only a fraction of the cost! pennies on the dollar in my opinion. thanks again.
Ya turnout was big again, folks just started leaving a little earlier, the wind was pretty cold. I think it continues all winter.
Old 11-23-2011, 01:10 AM   #6

Porsche declared plans this week at the 2011 LA Auto show that it is preparing to construct a 53-acre Experience Center in the city of Carson in the Los Angeles Basin. The center -- which will boast a world-class test track, a gym, a customer delivery center, a restaurant and other benefits -- will be sort of a theme park for speed-loving gear-heads with additional cash. The facility is planned to open in 2013. Porsche plans to open Experience Center near Los Angeles.There are lots of Porsche cars which youll surely like same with this new experience center of Porsche which will open near Los Angeles. With your Porsche, you'll enjoy driving there. Beginners,porsche fans and those who wants to learn can come here to gain knowledge about driving and become an excellent driver. After driving, you can also try their fine dining spaces and other great facilities.

jehnV is offline   Reply With Quote