Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster & Cayman Forums > Show and Tell Gallery

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-16-2008, 10:38 AM   #1

Runner -Up Winner of 7th Annual Rally in the Valley!!!

E-mail I got this morning:

Hi Jake,

Congratulations! You are a Runner-up Winner of the 7th Annual Rally in the Valley and Hot-or-Not Bikini Calendar Photoshoot. Please allow me to mail you your medal and ribbon. I would very much appreciate it if you would please send a self addressed business size envelope with $1.34 postage on it to: Jef, and I will return your medal to you in your return envelope.

Some of the scores were very close, so it took us until now to determine the rest of the winners. Chris and his yellow Diablo won the trophy for "The Hottest", Debra and her silver 575 Maranello won for "The Cutest", and Diamond and his 599 GTB Fiorano won for "Best for Dates". The Ferrari Club won the club trophy. The winner of the Spring Mountain Driving School raffle was Len. The grand total that was raised for Nevada Diabetes Association was $3485.00!

The photos will be online within a week or two just as soon as all the photographers provide them to us. Then you will be able to go to www.lasvegascarclubs.com to retrieve your photos. Congratulations again on being a winner!

Thanks,
Jeff

I called Jeff and he told we were second in the CUTEST category after Debra's Ferrari 575 Maranello and before all these other Exotics, Supercars and Hot Rods. Pretty good for little LowFlyR with unpainted trunklid & wing!:dance: I forgot to mention that this was coldest fall day so far, Vegas 60F & Spring Mountain 40F! Poor girls on their bikinis!!

I have removed everybody's last name from this posting.

01 Speed Yellow Boxster S
- Tip
- PSE
- C4S Cluster with new style OBC
- 18" with 7mm rear spacers
- Litronics
- Fully de-ambered
- LED taillights
- Aluminium Pedals
- Integrated Garage Door Opener
- 986 emblem
- Yellow brake calipers with Brembo stickers