Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster & Cayman Forums > Show and Tell Gallery

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-21-2008, 09:50 PM   #1

small group of the collection

i'm kinda bored, started browsing through my pics and figured i'd throw up a few of the collection! the 240 was my 1st real car (i was handed down a nissan quest when i first got my license, and traded it and got the 240). it used to be red, but i had her painted and the body kit installed. it's turbo-ed, but rarely gets driven. the bimmer was just a great deal i ran across. it's an 01 325. i call it the ebay project. i de-ambered the whole thing with (front corners, sidemarkers, and tails). it actually gets a lot of looks. the wheels are also an ebay special. i actually sold this car to my dad not too long after i bought the BOX (his car was totaled). only other pride and joy that i don't have pics of is my bike, 01 cbr600 f4i. i have 92 mitsubishi 3000gt vr-4 that i absolutely hate. it's been through 2 engines (they're known for rod knock), so it just sits in the back corner of the garage. i have another 3000gt with a diamante motor in it, that's in the back corner of the garage too (bad clutch). lastly, the ol' 97 mazda 626. paid $400 for it, so i couldn't pass it up.

csu15919 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 08:31 PM   #2

Send a message via AIM to LoveBunny
How many do you still actually have? Seems like quite a few cars. Nice collection. That picture with the 240 cracks me up!

LoveBunny is offline   Reply With Quote