986 Forum - for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners

986 Forum - for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners (http://986forum.com/forums/)
-   Regional Forum (http://986forum.com/forums/regional-forum/)
-   -   PCA Swap Meet Pics! (http://986forum.com/forums/regional-forum/44916-pca-swap-meet-pics.html)

Dr.Strangepork 04-20-2013 08:31 PM

PCA Swap Meet Pics!
 
Went to the PCA Swap Meet in Hershey this weekend. Here's a few of the pics I took:

http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m...ps23fae941.jpg

http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m...ps85024676.jpg

http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m...ps68d91e06.jpg

http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m...ps82d546eb.jpg

http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m...ps324a4dcb.jpg

http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m...psb2b4be98.jpg

http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m...pscea41c26.jpg

http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m...psed16534b.jpg

ProjectM96 04-21-2013 05:20 AM

Nice pics. That 904 was driving out as I was just arriving.
This should probably be in the Show and Tell page.

Anyways, Here is a video walking through the entire meet.
2013 Porsche Swap Meet - YouTube

Johnny Danger 04-21-2013 09:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ProjectM96 (Post 338557)
Nice pics. That 904 was driving out as I was just arriving.
This should probably be in the Show and Tell page.

Anyways, Here is a video walking through the entire meet.
2013 Porsche Swap Meet - YouTube

Great video ProjectM !

Brockmeister 04-22-2013 08:49 AM

Great video, Project. Obviously you didn't go to the Maryland car show since it was the same day.

ProjectM96 04-22-2013 10:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brockmeister (Post 338746)
Great video, Project. Obviously you didn't go to the Maryland car show since it was the same day.

haha. Nope. I thought to myself. I have never been to the Porsche swap meet, but I have been to the CPT Meet. So it was an easy choice. Especially since the Porsche swap meet was an hour closer to me. I moved from Bethesda, MD to Philly back in May, 2012 right after the last CPT Spring meet.

986_inquiry 04-28-2013 12:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr.Strangepork (Post 338541)
Went to the PCA Swap Meet in Hershey this weekend. Here's a few of the pics I took:


http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m...ps85024676.jpg


looks exactly like mine but my interior is black

Paul 04-02-2014 04:04 PM

It's April 19 this year, we'll be there, anyone else going?

Central PA PCA

Klisstle 04-16-2014 06:20 PM

I will be there as well!

Allen 04-17-2014 07:53 AM

What time does it open on Saturday, and why don't they have this somewhat important information on the Swap Meet site?

tonycarreon 04-18-2014 03:30 PM

swap page says gates open to vendors at 6:30 am.
Facebook page says gates open at 7am (assume for non-vendors)

i'll be there.


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 08:09 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
Copyright 2018 Pelican Parts, LLC - Posts may be archived for display on the Pelican Parts Website