Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Off Topic > Regional Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-22-2010, 06:46 AM   #1

rumor about porsches in area

Some say that this weekend, there is to be a large gathering of p-cars in my local area coming down from atlanta...I am in southern ga on St simon's island...anyone know of this, and if you are one of the persons coming down...please give details as there aren't any shows here that I can attend...ever!!! It would be very nice to be able to meet up with like-minded p-car owners...and p.s.....the local police dept are crawling!!!!be careful out ther having fun...and welcome if you come down...I'll try and get somewhere nice we can all meet!!! i'll even bring the "refreshments"...lol....hopefully we local owners will see you there!!!!

ps...this info comes from my autodetailer whom is a p-car fan and works on nothing but high-end cars.....yes our boxie's too!!!

Again, you are all welcome!!!!!

J'sboxie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 05:05 AM   #2

More detail please. I like to attend too.
lifeisgood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 05:18 AM   #3

get together

it was two weekends ago and because I had to go out of town for a patient issue, I had to forgo the event...a couple of p-car owners said it was a good time...dang!!! but this spring, I am going to try and get some of us together to have a run from the island to savannah...We shall see!

And thanks for the reply...hopefully us southern ga boys (and girls) will be able t blast hwy 95 in a few weeks!!!

If you happen to come down into the area, make sure to look me up!!!

Thanks!

make sure to come down so that we can show the 911 boys around here that we matter too,lol!!!! poss, that my 3.2 conversion will be done!!!cross fingers!!!

Last edited by J'sboxie; 01-06-2011 at 05:21 AM.
J'sboxie is offline   Reply With Quote