Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Off Topic > Regional Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-04-2009, 04:21 PM   #1

east tennessee

Looking to organize Boxster owners in East Tennessee. I live in Athens, TN, between Knoxville and Chattanooga and there are some great roads to enjoy. It probably could start with an e-mail list. You can contact me at:<tommy.wilson@dailypostathenian.com>

twilson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 06:16 PM   #2

I live 25 miles outside of Chattanooga.....toward Nashville.
I'd love to get together with a few other Boxster folks.
Old 06-05-2009, 04:42 AM   #3

I live in Clarksville, but went to college in Knoxville and spent quite a bit of time on those smokey mountain roads. Loved every minute!!! Jon

'01 S - Guards Red / Beige - Surrendered - 04.18.12
jwade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 10:10 AM   #4

east tennessee

I am in Mt. Juliet, just east of Nashville, would love to hook up with some other Boxster owners.
quest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 08:59 PM   #5

Cookeville

Has there been any plans made for a group as of yet? I am located in Cookeville about midway between knoxville and Nashville. I know a few others from around here that would probably be interested as well.
jllytal21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2009, 01:34 PM   #6

I am located right outside of Nashville in Brentwood and would be more than willing to drive wherever need be. Please let me know.
2003 Porsche Boxster S 3.2L l AASCO Lightweight Flywheel l FVD Brombacher ECU l FVD Brombacher 100 Cell Sport Catalytics l FVD Brombacher Sport Headers l GiroDisc 340mm FR Rotors l IPD Intake Plenum l Litronics l KW Variant 3 Coilovers l Porsche 997 75mm Throttle Body l Road Sport Supply Underdrive Pulley Kit l Sachs Stage 2 Racing Clutch Kit l TechArt Short Shift Kit l TechArt Power Flow Kit l TechArt Sport Exhaust.
Cartel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2009, 01:56 PM   #7
Engine Surgeon

I am in North Georgia, but would like to join you guys as well!!
Jake Raby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009, 08:19 AM   #8

I'm just west of Knoxville, would love to join in.
Dino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009, 09:22 PM   #9

Nashville,TN here...pm me if anything happens with this
Old 10-18-2009, 10:09 PM   #10

Hill Climb anyone?

The April 2006 issue of Automobile magazine has an article titled "20 greatest cars, photos, players, and roads. They listed Tennessee as having one of the best roads to drive in the country. Here is the entry..."Tennessee - Alpine to Hanging Limb: Just one of the many fabulous roads in Tennessee, this short stretch via Routes 85 and 164 is your own private hill-climb." I know there are alot of great roads around here but I have never been on the one mentioned, or in that area at all. Since it is beginning to get warmer I thought about making a day trip around Middle Tennessee, if anyone is interested let me know. I have a few friends with corvettes that are also wanting to go. I am thinking one of the next few Saturday's or Sunday's. Let me know if you are interested. e-mail me at []. Thanks!

Last edited by jllytal21; 06-03-2010 at 01:22 PM. Reason: New date
jllytal21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 08:35 AM   #11

Good news and I hope a few if not most can come out. I am apart of another website by the name of TN Euro's and we are having a get together December the 12th at my restaurant. It is La Hacienda located off of Nolensville Road and we are an authentic mexican restaurant. Far from the typical Tex-Mex locations claiming to be authentic. We have been in business since 1992 and from the very start I had always wanted to put together an event of this magnitude to unite those in which share the same passions as I at my location. Here we are and it is now a reality, the first and certainly not the last. Any and everybody is welcome to attend and you are not mandated to eat. My goal more or less is to create a community of enthusiasts and I believe this is a great start to that and am hoping it will only grow from here on out. I am offering a 10% discount on all tabs for those in attendance. Even if you cannot make it to the event on the 12th you all are most certainly welcome to stop by any time as I am almost always present. Below I am including the link to the thread on their web forum. I encourage all to come out and sign up on the forum that way you will beaccounted for (that way I know how many tables to reserve for us along side parking. We have 25 spots up front and 30 in the rear to our disposal). Again, the invite is to everybody whom is interested in attending. If you have any questions feel free to post here or contact me via private message. I am open to any and all suggestions as well. Fire away.

http://www.tneuros.com/forums/index.php?topic=5922.0

The address is 2615 Nolensville Road, Nashville, TN, 37211.

2003 Porsche Boxster S 3.2L l AASCO Lightweight Flywheel l FVD Brombacher ECU l FVD Brombacher 100 Cell Sport Catalytics l FVD Brombacher Sport Headers l GiroDisc 340mm FR Rotors l IPD Intake Plenum l Litronics l KW Variant 3 Coilovers l Porsche 997 75mm Throttle Body l Road Sport Supply Underdrive Pulley Kit l Sachs Stage 2 Racing Clutch Kit l TechArt Short Shift Kit l TechArt Power Flow Kit l TechArt Sport Exhaust.

Last edited by Cartel; 10-31-2009 at 08:37 AM.
Cartel is offline   Reply With Quote