Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster & Cayman Forums > Performance and Technical Chat

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-01-2023, 06:55 AM   #1
Porschephile

PSS9 w/ Rennline camber plates installation HELP

Guys. I’m halfway decent tinkering on my car so I decided to take this on. Never tackled any suspension mods so this is a first. Paperwork says should be done by a qualified installer and I’m starting to think it might not be me. Got all these parts used. Except the swift springs. Had to buy those new. Bilsteins a did not come with them. I’ve already stripped out the Allen key hole at the top of the damper shaft. I think I might be missing a spring hat for the fronts. Can anyone with this setup tell me if a spring hat is needed for the fronts? Doesn’t look like they came with the set even when new. Same with the rear? And then I have questions about assembling. Not sure how far down the shaft I need to tighten/position the step nut and camber plate. Researched online and searched the forum but did not find my answers. Buy you a case of beer if you help me install!?!!. Lol.

Last edited by Tomikaze; 02-01-2023 at 07:01 AM.
Tomikaze is offline   Reply With Quote