986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners

986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners (http://986forum.com/forums/)
-   Off Topic Discussions (http://986forum.com/forums/off-topic-discussions/)
-   -   Our President Will Start a War to Get Re-elected. (http://986forum.com/forums/off-topic-discussions/76943-our-president-will-start-war-get-re-elected.html)

piper6909 01-03-2020 03:32 AM

Our President Will Start a War to Get Re-elected.

"Our President will start a war with Iran because he has absolutely no ability to negotiate. He is weak and he's ineffective. So the only way he figures that he's going to get re-elected, and as sure as you're sitting there, is to start a war with Iran... Unfortunately, we have a president that doesn't know the first thing about negotiation. We have a real problem in the White House. So, I believe that he will attack Iran sometime before the election because he thinks that's the only way he can get elected. Isn't it pathetic?"

Sadly, I now find myself in agreement with this person.

Who said this, you ask? Donnie J. Rump. 2011.

Starter986 01-03-2020 05:20 AM

Are you f ucking kidding? I hope we light up those f uckers.

If Iran escalates the war will be over in 45 minutes. The Marines are on boner-alert as I type this response to your ridiculous post.

I still think you're a great guy. :)

piper6909 01-03-2020 06:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Starter986 (Post 609323)
Are you f ucking kidding? I hope we light up those f uckers.

Don't get me wrong, I think Iran deserves a good smackdown!

The reality is that Obama, whom Rumpie was talking about, never did attack Iran.

I just find the irony too thick, and the timing more than a bit suspicious.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Starter986 (Post 609323)
I still think you're a great guy. :)

Thanks, and likewise! I think we can disagree on things without being disagreeable! :cheers:

And BTW, brilliant move to getting around the automated censors!

My offer for coffee still stands if you ever visit Pittsburgh!

Starter986 01-03-2020 06:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by piper6909 (Post 609329)
Don't get me wrong, I think Iran deserves a good smackdown!

The reality is that Obama, whom Rumpie was talking about, never did attack Iran.

I just find the irony too thick, and the timing more than a bit suspicious.

Thanks, and likewise! I think we can disagree on things without being disagreeable! :cheers:

And BTW, brilliant move to getting around the automated censors!

My offer for coffee still stands if you ever visit Pittsburgh!

Oh, yeah... I knew he was talking about Obama. Michael, his wife, had/has more balls than he does/did. Figuratively and literally.

I thought perhaps you'd respond to my post with your pre-authored eulogy for Soleimani or maybe suggest that we ship over a pallet of cash in lieu of flowers. ;)

Yeah, Man... just checked weather.com and... you must be freezing! I know I have been for the last month, and Southern California Edison will welcome my remittance :( This weekend will find me driving the 30 miles into 92262 (I'm actually in 92284... but nobody knows WTF or WTF that is, lol) and perhaps a coffee on the sidewalk. You're welcome to join me, anytime.

Have a great weekend! Cheers!

piper6909 01-03-2020 07:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Starter986 (Post 609330)
Oh, yeah... I knew he was talking about Obama. Michael, his wife, had/has more balls than he does/did. Figuratively and literally.

I thought perhaps you'd respond to my post with your pre-authored eulogy for Soleimani or maybe suggest that we ship over a pallet of cash in lieu of flowers. ;)

HAHA! good one. I don't know, he did go in to Pakistan to get Bin Laden, against his own advisers. I'd call that pretty ballsy. It could have easily gone wrong in a very big way. Bush didn't have the balls to go in.

At least Obama was never a whiny little b itch about everything, like Rumpie is.

Like it or not, that "cash" were frozen assets that belonged to Iran in the first place. If you're going to make a good-faith deal you have to show some good faith. For all it's faults & shenanigans, Iran hasn't built any nukes. Since Rump walked away from the deal for no good reason, things have gone sour and Iran started enriching Uranium.

Rump would rather make a deal with his boyfriend Kim, but he keeps getting left at the altar! LMAO

Starter986 01-03-2020 08:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by piper6909 (Post 609332)
HAHA! good one. I don't know, he did go in to Pakistan to get Bin Laden, against his own advisers. I'd call that pretty ballsy. It could have easily gone wrong in a very big way. Bush didn't have the balls to go in.

At least Obama was never a whiny little b itch about everything, like Rumpie is.

Like it or not, that "cash" were frozen assets that belonged to Iran in the first place. If you're going to make a good-faith deal you have to show some good faith. For all it's faults & shenanigans, Iran hasn't built any nukes. Since Rump walked away from the deal for no good reason, things have gone sour and Iran started enriching Uranium.

Rump would rather make a deal with his boyfriend Kim, but he keeps getting left at the altar! LMAO

Ha Ha! Iran and good faith in the same sentence. I believe they call that an oxymoron.

Obummer didn't have to whine... he was just a plain old ******************** ( I see you're working past the censors, lol!!!).

I know you know Obummer was a traitor to the American public. Trump doesn't hold in his feelings or take it up the rear... or speak in cat-tongue like historical dumbocrats. He tells it like it is... has upset the old-girls club... and is a threat to how business was done in the olden days (Obummer and pre-Obummer). Dumbocrats are so confused, that the finger pointing and wagging (predominately up each others rears) is all they have left.

I'm going go buy me some stock in ladie's underwear, for I predict in spite of the recent Hanes stock downturn... that the next adminstration (Read: Trump) is going to cause many dumbocrats panties to remain in a huge bind. It'll be the continuance of the next fashion trend for dems.

OK. Your turn. I don't have all day. OK. I do have all day, lol!

JayG 01-03-2020 09:57 AM

The filth and hate spewing is disgusting

Does Iran deserve a big can of woop, hell yes.
My son is Infantry and a bunch of his friends in the 82nd have and are deploying to Iraq.
All the chest beating from Trump has a very personal impact to me.

Interesting that only a few years ago, he was critical of another President starting a war.
Also, Iran is a nuclear power, not someone to **************** with.

piper6909 01-03-2020 10:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Starter986 (Post 609338)
Ha Ha! Iran and good faith in the same sentence. I believe they call that an oxymoron.

Obummer didn't have to whine... he was just a plain old ******************** ( I see you're working past the censors, lol!!!).

I know you know Obummer was a traitor to the American public. Trump doesn't hold in his feelings or take it up the rear... or speak in cat-tongue like historical dumbocrats. He tells it like it is... has upset the old-girls club... and is a threat to how business was done in the olden days (Obummer and pre-Obummer). Dumbocrats are so confused, that the finger pointing and wagging (predominately up each others rears) is all they have left.

I'm going go buy me some stock in ladie's underwear, for I predict in spite of the recent Hanes stock downturn... that the next adminstration (Read: Trump) is going to cause many dumbocrats panties to remain in a huge bind. It'll be the continuance of the next fashion trend for dems.

OK. Your turn. I don't have all day. OK. I do have all day, lol!

Yeah, Obama was the traitor that pulled us out of of DubYa's great depression, told the health insurance companies that they can't deny you if you have pre-existing conditions and limited how much of our premiums they can take for "admin fees" or send you a refund. Set up the most consecutive months of economic expansion, tripled the stock market (Both trends still continue today) And, oh yeah, after stabilizing the economy, the deficit began to go down.

Rump tells it like it is? HAHA! That's your best joke yet! But when he takes the opposite sides of every issue, I guess he could be right half the time! Name one issue where he "tells it like it is" and I'll find the same issue where lied about or he said the opposite.

Yes, I'm going to invest in panties too, because once a Dem kicks Rump out, the Refuglitards will once again care about the stuff they used to care about, like the deficit, morals (remember what they said about Clinton), etc. And when they do, they'll need a ton of panties to get into a bunch! And holy S hit!, they might even care about truth again! ... Nah! fugetaboutit! :D:D

You turn! :cheers:

EDIT:

P.S.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Starter986 (Post 609338)

I hope the censored part isn't what I'm thinking it is. That'll seriously change my view of you as a decent person.

piper6909 01-03-2020 10:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JayG (Post 609345)

My son is Infantry and a bunch of his friends in the 82nd have and are deploying to Iraq.

Interesting that only a few years ago, he was critical of another President starting a war.

Iran is not a nuclear power YET, thankfully. But things are changing since Rump pulled us out of the deal.

I'm praying for all those in the armed forces, including your son and his friends.

BYprodriver 01-03-2020 10:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by piper6909 (Post 609315)
"Our President will start a war with Iran because he has absolutely no ability to negotiate. He is weak and he's ineffective. So the only way he figures that he's going to get re-elected, and as sure as you're sitting there, is to start a war with Iran... Unfortunately, we have a president that doesn't know the first thing about negotiation. We have a real problem in the White House. So, I believe that he will attack Iran sometime before the election because he thinks that's the only way he can get elected. Isn't it pathetic?"

Sadly, I now find myself in agreement with this person.

Who said this, you ask? Donnie J. Rump. 2011.

It's hard to earn your 1st $ Billion if you can't negotiate. :rolleyes:

BYprodriver 01-03-2020 10:40 AM

Quote:

Best of luck for your son, I hope he comes home similar to how he left.

I joined the U.S.M.C. a month after graduating High School. So glad I missed all the wars.

piper6909 01-03-2020 10:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BYprodriver (Post 609350)
It's hard to earn your 1st $ Billion if you can't negotiate. :rolleyes:

It's really not that hard when your dad gives you 400 Million to start. It's even easier when you don't pay your debts and go bankrupt at least 4 times. Why do you think no American bank will lend to him, and he had to get money from Russian oligarchs?

Also, have you seen his taxes? Just because he tells you he's a billionaire, do you believe it? We all can see his wife's t its, but none of us can see his taxes. What's he hiding? ;)

steved0x 01-03-2020 06:30 PM

Quote:

I think my future son in law is in that group (Fayetteville?) And is heading out soon. I've had a lot of family in the service but this is the first time it has had a family level impact like this.

maytag 01-03-2020 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by steved0x (Post 609390)
I think my future son in law is in that group (Fayetteville?) And is heading out soon. I've had a lot of family in the service but this is the first time it has had a family level impact like this.

Prayers from here to there!
Glad my son in law is finally out. He spent plenty of time in the sand with people trying to kill him.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

maytag 01-03-2020 06:44 PM

Quote:

Best wishes, and thanks, for your son and his unit.

Starter986 01-04-2020 03:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by piper6909 (Post 609347)
Yeah, Obama was the traitor that pulled us out of of DubYa's great depression, told the health insurance companies that they can't deny you if you have pre-existing conditions and limited how much of our premiums they can take for "admin fees" or send you a refund. Set up the most consecutive months of economic expansion, tripled the stock market (Both trends still continue today) And, oh yeah, after stabilizing the economy, the deficit began to go down.

Rump tells it like it is? HAHA! That's your best joke yet! But when he takes the opposite sides of every issue, I guess he could be right half the time! Name one issue where he "tells it like it is" and I'll find the same issue where lied about or he said the opposite.

Yes, I'm going to invest in panties too, because once a Dem kicks Rump out, the Refuglitards will once again care about the stuff they used to care about, like the deficit, morals (remember what they said about Clinton), etc. And when they do, they'll need a ton of panties to get into a bunch! And holy S hit!, they might even care about truth again! ... Nah! fugetaboutit! :D:D

You turn! :cheers:

EDIT:

P.S.

I hope the censored part isn't what I'm thinking it is. That'll seriously change my view of you as a decent person.

Took me a minute... lol

***************** = b itch

:cheers:

Starter986 01-04-2020 03:30 AM

Quote:

With all due respect... Chest beating?

That cuck who we blew up was a terrorist. Screw the "line in the sand" or "pallet of cash" approach. The dead guy killed many, many Americans. But you're ok with that so long as it isn't your son?

This isn't about starting a war, but saving American lives. Can you digest that?
Filth and hate spewing? Pffffffft.

I hope your son kicks some a s s in whichever capacity he's serving, and safely returns to your loving arms. I mean that with sincerity for I've 3 grown children and 8 grandchildren. My brother served in the military.

I, for one, am tired of being the country that all others wipe their a s s with.

Have a nice day.

piper6909 01-04-2020 03:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Starter986 (Post 609405)
Took me a minute... lol

***************** = b itch

:cheers:

OK we're cool then! ;) :cheers:

steved0x 01-04-2020 04:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maytag (Post 609392)
Prayers from here to there!
Glad my son in law is finally out. He spent plenty of time in the sand with people trying to kill him.

Thank you and glad your son in law made it through safely.

JayG 01-04-2020 06:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Starter986 (Post 609406)

This isn't about starting a war, but saving American lives. Can you digest that?
Filth and hate spewing? Pffffffft.

It is about the current president starting what could easily become a world war. He is putting 1000's of Soldiers and Marines in harms way to show he is some "tough guy" as well as potentially millions of civilians. You don't see his pussy kids putting their lives on the line. Instead, they complain of their BS sacrifices.

And yes, it is filth and hate being spewed the way you are talking about a former president with your BS GOP talking points

and Iran is a nuclear force, even if they don't have a fully operational warhead, they have plenty of enriched uranium to make large areas uninhabitable for 100's of years with dirty bombs. Don t think that they wont attack Israel and if that happens, Israel will not hesitate to apply the rathe of G_D down on them.

There is good reason no former president killed the ****************head, they had the intelligence to understand the consequences