Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Off Topic > Off Topic Discussions

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-31-2019, 03:05 PM   #1

Garage
SickKids Foundation - Ride to fight Kids Cancer

In case anyone wants to get in on the fun this year and ride for this great cause I urge you to get the cycle legs into shape and ride for these little souls.

I've been doing this for several years now and it is a great joy to see kids that are desperate to get healthy and live a normal childhood life to have some hope.

Get out there and join the fun or if you can make a donation to this great cause, either on my page or support someone else you know who is riding for this cause.

https://greatcyclechallenge.ca/Riders/HeikoVoss

__________________________________________________ __

I’ve signed up for the 2019 Great Cycle Challenge and will be riding 700 km this June to fight kids’ cancer!

And I thought it might interest you too.

How does Great Cycle Challenge work? You set yourself a personal goal of kilometres to ride in June and pedal throughout the month to achieve your goal, logging your kms and tracking your progress online through your personal challenge page.

Your goal could be 20 km, 200 km or 1,000 km, there's no minimum. It's your challenge, ride it your way.

It's a great excuse to get on your bike and achieve your fitness goals.

Plus, you can take part from any location across the country.

You’ll get a free app to log your kilometres, but you can also use Strava, MapMyRide or your own device. And that’s not all…it’s FREE to enter!

To learn more, simply click this link below:

https://greatcyclechallenge.ca/home/index/f

Last year, there were 11,458 riders participating in the challenge from every province across the country, and this year is going to be bigger and better!

I hope you’ll join me to ride in this year's challenge, it should be fun.

Have a great day.

Heiko

Heiko is offline   Reply With Quote