Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > New Members - Start here! > New Member Introductions

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-15-2007, 07:42 PM   #1

Smile Another Noob!

Ok guys i know that you have herd it all before. i am new here, i don't have a porsche (yet). my other car was recently stolen and totaled (05 Pontiac gto lots-o-mods). I am in the market for a 03 and up Boxster. my older brother has a 06 cayman s and gave me the fever. the only thing is that i have to go to Iraq for the 5th time, only this time i am a contractor so i will make the big bucks...lol. thanks for reading, i hope to talk to alot of you all soon about the boxster.

Holsten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 08:00 PM   #2

Great to have you aboard! Do be very careful over in Iraq and watch your back, your front, and watch out for everyone and everything.

Save all that cash and buy a garage queen of a boxster when you get back. Don't settle for anything less because it's cheap or on a lot near you.

The boxster S is one of the most fun cars you'll ever own. Don't settle for a non-S. That was the worst mistake I made buying a Porsche.

Do log on from Iraq and let us know what it's like over there and how you're getting along.

RandallNeighbour is offline   Reply With Quote