Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Off Topic > Regional Forum > GBBG -- Greater Boston Boxster Group

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-10-2003, 02:21 PM   #1

Question U-Pick-Up Zaino Group Order?

Hi,

I'm about to place an order with Zaino for a few more items for the Zaino Boxster . If there is **local, you pick it up** (e.g.: GBBG and friends) interest in joining in on a group order, I would be willing to facilitate it. Unfortunately, I believe that the added shipment time and cost of re-mailing splits of the order would eliminate most of the benefits of doing a group buy (including an up to 12% discount if we can get up to case (12 ea) qtys. and splitting the one time fixed shipping charge); that's why I'm limiting the geo area of the offering.

I'm thinking that we could get the order together in the next week and probably have it back in time for the as-yet-unplanned (?) detailing session to serve as the distribution point (and of course, application testing ).

Pricing, P/N information is available at http://www.zainobros.com/files/order.htm .

I'd like to gauge the interest first, before trying to get everyone's order details together. Please let me know if this would interest you. I would like to place the order NLT Friday noon of next week (18 Apr 03).

donv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2003, 11:47 AM   #2

Exclamation Order going in...

If a Zaino bottle falls in a driveway and nobody is there to hear it, does it make a sound?

Given the lack of response so far, I'm guessing there is no interest in a local group buy. I'm planning to mail the order form tomorrow; will check back before mailing it in, just in case...
donv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2003, 05:02 PM   #3
Regional Moderator

Sorry about the lack of response, Don. I'm still sold on the Klasse twins and I have a sample bottle of the new Menzerna polish coming in shortly for my review. Love to see you apply some Zaino, though--especially to split down the hood 50/50 with Klasse and try to tell the difference.

I think a group buy on stuff from Griots might be an interesting option. 99% of their stuff doesn't interest me (being "house" brands"), but when I went to order their "Undercarriage spray" and clay kit their shipping charges were so unreasonable I dropped my order.

CharlesGordon is offline   Reply With Quote