Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Off Topic > Regional Forum > GBBG -- Greater Boston Boxster Group

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-10-2003, 02:35 PM   #1

Thumbs up Doesn't need more Pepper!

Ok.....we were among the crew that were not fond of the Cayenne.

While we were turning in our Boxster, there was a lapis blue Cayenne on the lot, and we were fortunate enough to take it out for a spin.

Now we have to admit -- DAMN! that is some ride!! Talk about a rocket launcher that even has room for more than one passenger and lotso' amenities...

The only fear.....your passengers might sue you for whiplash after you launch from a stop!

Ok, ok......it ain't a bad vehicle, and apparently they can't keep them on the lot long enough for most people to even see one in person.

So I guess it means we wouldn't turn one down if one showed up on our doorstep

jtai21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2003, 04:41 PM   #2

I will agree with you about the Cayanne. Its an amazing SUV, in both the Turbo and non-Turbo model. I was fortunate to test drive both models while there was one or two around at my local dealership, and Wow....When I get rid of my ML320(my other then Boxster vehicle) I will most likely trade up to the Cayanne and become a strictly Porsche family
jfmillr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2003, 01:59 PM   #3

Thumbs up Buy/lease Porsche!

That's the spirit. Remember this is the same company that has given us the Carrerra GT and GT3 this year. Who knows what is next. I personally was very impressed after driving the Cayenne S and although I have no personal use for the SUV-type vehicle, if I did, why not make it a Porsche.
William Harris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2003, 03:54 PM   #4

True.

jfmillr is offline   Reply With Quote