Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Classified Ads > Boxsters and Cayman Cars for Sale or Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-19-2021, 02:47 PM   #1
Veteran & Boxster Padawan

WTB - White/Red Boxster [or Sport Yellow] Nice Condition

SOLD my Seal Gray 2001S the search for my dream Boxster with WHITE exterior and RED interior [update: or Sport Yellow] continues... my own little Mach 5 - Go Speed! Call me nostalgic was where I first caught the car bug watching that old cartoon

A pristine base would be a great find but I might as well shoot for the moon and seek an “S” model while looking...

Okay, typical questions with typical answers... price depends on condition, service, and repair history... I won’t pay crazy top dollar but you can look for a fair price sale. Prefer a 5 or 6 speed but honestly the right Tip would be fine if S not a base.... Yes, yes, IMS done would be a plus but I can always do at next clutch service so not a show stopper. Common replacements like AOS, coolant reservoir, CV boots, and alike for a ~20 year old car also a big plus versus my mechanic or me to eventually perform... Prefer 98 and above and yes I know if talking S we have moved into 2K but as I said a needle in the haystack white/red 986 is really my target.

So if CONUS contact me and if anywhere within a ~day drive from Colorado Springs really contact me! If a “fly and drive back” scenario need to ensure car can make the trip back without issues. Don’t really want a project car unless we are talking project price and mostly cosmetic needs... better to keep searching not in any hurry.

Thanks for your time and consideration if you are that WHITE/RED or Speed Yellow Boxster owner/enthusiast thinking of selling now or sometime soon.

Attached Images

Last edited by Farmlifer; 02-12-2021 at 05:36 AM. Reason: Update WTB
Farmlifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2021, 06:22 PM   #2

Garage
No affiliation...

Think I saw one in Denver CL for sale.
That color combo (which I, too, love), but maybe on the higher mile side 143K I think

https://denver.craigslist.org/cto/d/englewood-1997-porche-boxster/7274015375.html

Happy hunting!
litesonic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2021, 09:48 AM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by litesonic View Post
No affiliation...

Think I saw one in Denver CL for sale.
That color combo (which I, too, love), but maybe on the higher mile side 143K I think

https://denver.craigslist.org/cto/d/englewood-1997-porche-boxster/7274015375.html

Happy hunting!
Thanks much for contacting me, I actually called and exchanged more info and photos on that one... little more than I wanted to invest given miles so the search continues ✅
Old 02-12-2021, 05:25 AM   #4

No luck finding a white/red combination - let’s search for second choice (fingers crossed better luck)

FOUND/Purchased Speed Yellow Boxster in Excellent Condition with maintenance records ✅

Last edited by Farmlifer; 02-25-2021 at 05:40 AM. Reason: Update
Farmlifer is offline   Reply With Quote