Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Classified Ads > Boxsters and Cayman Cars for Sale or Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-16-2018, 02:13 PM   #1

1999 Boxster - $4950

SOLD

1999 Porsche Boxster, 143K Miles, 2.5L 6-cylinder, 5-speed manual transmission, AM/FM CD, ice cold AC, chrome wheels, top doesn’t leak, runs and drives great, good condition overall. 20-year old car with black paint, so it could use a buffing, especially on the trunk lid. New wiper motor, but wipers still don't work (I think the switch is bad). Top has been converted to manual. Once of the cheapest around that still runs and drives great. No IMS history, Clean title. No payments please. Located in the DFW area

Last edited by Jibbster; 10-15-2018 at 07:42 PM.
Jibbster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2018, 02:31 PM   #2

Jibbster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2018, 07:30 PM   #3

That's clever how you said "top has been converted to manual" as a pretty way of saying "power top is broken so i yanked the rods out". Where is DFW? And if you say no payments, does this mean its free?
BrakeExpert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2018, 04:50 AM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrakeExpert View Post
That's clever how you said "top has been converted to manual" as a pretty way of saying "power top is broken so i yanked the rods out". Where is DFW? And if you say no payments, does this mean its free?
DFW = Dallas Fort Worth

No payments is probably not applicable for the forum, but if you advertise on CL, you get some interesting payment or trade offers. Like "I'll pay you $100 for 50 wks", etc. I could be a slum lord in KC with all the offers I've received to trade run down houses for Porsches. OP was just cutting those silly offers off at the pass in order to save time and eliminate the riff raff.

2008 Boxster S Limited Edition #005
2008 Cayman S Sport - Signal Green
1989 928 S4 5 spd - black
1987 928 S4 - Granite Green Metallic (Felsengrun)
husker boxster is offline   Reply With Quote