Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Classified Ads > Boxsters and Cayman Cars for Sale or Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-02-2017, 08:29 PM   #1

Garage
2000 PORSCHE boxster S 986 S-type w NEW FACTORY MOTOR!! VIDEO wpb, FL

brand new motor installed. looking for 10k for everything and yes clean title. but read ad for info. motor alone is worth way more then im asking for the car. here is the ad i have on ebay now. im in west palm beach

HERE IS THE VIDEO IF THE CAR RUNNING AND DRIVING.
https://youtu.be/517P-sG5y8c

if you are interested in buying please text me direct 561 312 5447. please no low ball offers. this motor is worth more then my asking price and yes have paperwork from dealer. have a clean open title to the car. iv had it for over 5 years.

so here is the deal. I have a 2000 Porsche boxster S type. I bought with 92k miles. I found out because of a lawsuit with Porsche that you can see on wikipidia a couple of boxsters in year 2000 were eligible for NEW MOTORS from the Porsche factory and this is one of them. motor has less then 500 miles on it, real s type motor from Porsche

when I bought it the check engine light was on. I called to dealer to find out about rebooting the computer and they said I was very lucky that my vin goes to a car that has a recall on the motor and would install a new create Porsche s type motor and they will pay for all labor. motor got replaced but check engine light is still on. did replace maf sensor already

only driven under 200 miles since motor replaced. has always run and drove. motor ran perfect before it was replaced, but it was free so why not.

does have some minor wear, normal stuff, seats leather cracking, maf light. body is over call good just some minor scratches .

but all the big stuff is good. motor is new, tranmisson is perfect, top is in good condtion and body is free from major damage and title is clean.

if I fix seat with new covers, gets scratches repainted so looks perfect for 500 and fix maf light I will list it on ebay for 15k firm price and get it . the s type is a 9k option alone for this model and makes it comparable to 911 with handling and power. I will take 10k firm, not a penny. if not I will hold onto car and get to it eventually when im done with some projects im working on now

text only if you have cash avbl 5613125447

I have a passion for cars and learned to work on them. if you don't know anything about cars as some Porsche owners don't know the first thing or even how to change oil. please don't call I just don't have time to explain basics to you. the check engine light is one for the maf. computer needs to be flashed. previous owner drove this as daily driver in this condition. once fixed it will release all of the power. shifts great. great deal for someone. I still drive it sometimes.

I am very firm with my price. has a new motor installed by Porsche and im asking what the S type option for the car cost alone. car is not perfect and has some minor issues but runs and drives

vilemd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2017, 06:46 PM   #2

Garage
bump
. still looking to sell if anyone is interested. in the west palm beach area of florida

vilemd is offline   Reply With Quote