Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Classified Ads > Boxsters and Cayman Cars for Sale or Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-20-2006, 06:25 PM   #1

FS: 2000 S 33K miles, black/full red

Hello, I am regretfully selling my 2000 Boxster S with 33k miles and loaded with features such as full leather, hifi, sport package, wind deflector, 18 in. turbo twist wheels, almost new SO-3 tires (2000 miles on them). Since this has just become my only car I need to sell and get something practical for everyday use (and to haul stuff around). Check out my listing here....

http://cars.com/go/search/detail.jsp?tracktype=usedcc&searchType=21&paId=201445014&pageNumber=0&numResultsPerPage=50&largeNumResultsPerPage=0&sortorder=descending&sortfield=PRICE+descending&certifiedOnly=false&recnum=6&leadExists=true&criteria=K-%7CE-%7CM-_41_%7CD-_391_%7CN-N%7CR-30%7CI-1%7CP-PRICE+descending%7CQ-descending%7CZ-45249&aff=national

The car is truly beautiful and is pampered. The seats are in fantastic shape as I am very careful not to slide out of the car and ruin the bolsters. Please call with any question!

Daniel

keepupp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2006, 03:57 PM   #2

Still available and reduced to $27k.
keepupp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2006, 04:22 PM   #3

Damn! Where were you with the Black with Red when I was looking for a Black with Red???

Very nice car! Good luck with the sale!
Grizzly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2006, 09:10 PM   #4

Damn, not sure why you can’t use the 986S as a DD – I hear the ‘00S is as good as it gets. I understand about the hauling stuff around though . I am not sure what your situation is, but as far as I am concerned, we use my wife’s Toyota Matrix for hauling stuff and the Box for driving anywhere worth going.

I quite often fantasize about replacing the 987 in my driveway, but I can’t come up with anything better for a DD. I have snow tires for the winter and summers for the summer. I like the car more today than I did when I drove it off the lot new 9 months ago.

Not to give you any grief or anything, but please just make sure you want to do this. On paper, there is no good reason to own a car like this, but anyone who drives it and “get’s it” needs no justification for spending the money to keep one. Again, not sure of your situation, and I mean you no offense, just please think about what you are doing – hate to miss out on the passion of life for good old fashioned practicality.

http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s..._kill/Siga.jpg
Dr. Kill is offline   Reply With Quote