Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Classified Ads > Boxsters and Cayman Cars for Sale or Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-22-2016, 12:42 AM   #1

FS: 2001 Boxster S Rebuilt Motor/Slightly Modified

So I have had this car since about 2011, I bought the car in California and drove it back home (Ottawa, ON). First off, I don't have a wife that is pressuring me to sell the car, I don't need a down payment on a house, and I am definitely in no rush to sell. I have simply enjoyed the car to its full potential and am thinking of starting another project.

Now about the car!

The car is a 2001 Boxster S with just under 60,000 Miles on a 6 speed manual. The color is Slate Gray Metallic (VERY HARD COLOR TO FIND) pair'd with the Porsche's factory aero kit 2. Now here is where it gets interesting, 2 years ago there was a minor issue with the motor, something made it in through the intake and was holding an intake and exhaust valve open. I decided to rebuild it, the only thing that was not changed were the pistons and crankshaft (Have thousands of dollars worth of receipts). Since the rebuild in 2014, I've maybe driven it a total of 2,000 miles.

Mods -

Exterior: Aero kit 2, GT3 style rear spats, Amber delete on litronics headlights/turn signals. Wheels are plasti-dipped satin black (can be removed), German flag on mirror (wrap).

Interior: GT3 center console delete, B&M short shifter.

Suspension/Brakes: K-sport RR Coilovers (32 way adjustable), GR Stainless steel brake lines, 15mm spacers on all 4 corners, Zimmerman Rotors with with BHP Pads all around.

Engine: EVO Cold air intake, TMP Motorsports intake manifold spacers (8mm), honey comb valve springs, GT3 550CC injectors Fabspeed secondary car delete pipes, Stebro GT3 Cup Exhaust, Stage 2 Flash (307HP, 282TQ), SPEC stage 1 clutch, LN Engineering IMS bearing, and a few other things I am probably forgetting.

The car recently had a stage 2 paint correction done and is in next to perfect condition. There are MINOR stone chips on the front bumper that you need to be 6 inches away from the bumper to see. I own a detailing shop so you can imagine the condition the car was always kept in. Prior to the engine rebuild I did oil changes every 3,500 miles.

The car is currently stored in a headed, humidity controlled garage here in Ottawa and can be seen by appointment. The only thing the car needs is a set of rear tires, which i will be happy to install upon sale at my expense.

Asking $16,500USD or $22,000CAD or best offer. PM me or contact me on my cellphone at +1(613)294-7814.

Thanks for looking ladies and gentleman, I think it is time for someone to enjoy the car as much as I did. Id be happy to drive the vehicle down to the US again for delivery. However, if pick up is local I can help a little bit in terms of price.

Last edited by ルーカス; 03-06-2016 at 06:34 AM.
ルーカス is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2016, 06:34 AM   #2

Bump, price lowered.
Old 03-06-2016, 07:49 AM   #3

Garage
One of the cleanest Boxsters on the continent. Hope it goes to a good home.
BIGJake111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2016, 06:51 PM   #4

A beautiful nicely setup boxster, at a very attractive price. Good luck with the sale sir. It should sell quickly since spring is around the corner.
Scaf986S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2016, 07:36 AM   #5

Garage
Crap I should have waited and bought yours I'm in your backyard. Bought mine last fall.
Old 03-08-2016, 03:30 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by p3230 View Post
Crap I should have waited and bought yours I'm in your backyard. Bought mine last fall.
Never too late to change your mind!
Old 03-08-2016, 03:32 PM   #7

Thanks for the kind words gentleman, no rush to sell. I really want to make sure it goes to a good home.
Old 03-14-2016, 05:58 PM   #8

Ladies and gentleman, get yourself in this for spring time!
Old 03-17-2016, 06:29 AM   #9

^^^Shot you a PM...