Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Classified Ads > Boxsters and Cayman Cars for Sale or Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-23-2015, 09:03 AM   #1

2008 RS 60 Boxster, 8000 Actual Miles, 1 Owner

For sale is my 2008 Porsche Boxster RS 60 # 1210 out of 1960 produced..... Features: Sport Chrono Package Plus for increased performance and handling. This includes SPORT button; when this is pressed, optional Porsche Active Suspension Management (PASM) switches to ‘Sport’ mode for harder damping, more direct steering and more aggressive throttle response. With Sport mode, throttle response becomes more direct, the trigger threshold for PSM is raised, the rev-limiter is adjusted to a harder setting and engine dynamics are tuned for performance driving.

Features: 3.4 6 Speed "304" HP engine, GT Silver Metallic Paint, Bi-Xenon headlights. Factory 18″ wheels. Heated seats, Bose high end sound package Factory short shift, Colored crests Techquipment gas cap and dead pedal, GT silver door finisher, Factory car cover, Cockpit cover, Speed lengeri custom bra in GT silver, All books, records, and delivery materials, Original Window Sticker, Key pouch in carerra red leather

Not a Typo -- Yes my car has only 8,153 miles on it, My RS 60 Boxster has been a garage QUEEN all her life, not only is she garaged, she is also covered with car cover in garage as well. She is flawless in every way and gets a monthly detail. As you can see I don't have the time to enjoy her as much as I would like, so it's time for someone else to appreciate her.

My RS 60 Porsche Boxster has just 8,153 miles and is priced at $41,750. I have all the service records and it has been serviced according to Porsche standards. NO ACCIDENTS. I have the title in hand.

Fly in and Drive her home - Absolutely zero disappointments - She is in better than Showroom condition.

PM me for additional photos or information

Last edited by Porsche Krazy; 07-26-2015 at 02:00 PM. Reason: She has a Black Top
Porsche Krazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2015, 02:01 PM   #2

2008 Boxster RS 60 "NEW PRICE"

new price $41,750.00
Porsche Krazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2015, 06:55 PM   #3

PM sent, great car

texoneporsche is offline   Reply With Quote