Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Classified Ads > Boxsters and Cayman Cars for Sale or Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-21-2015, 05:50 PM   #1

2003 Porsche Boxster S / 82k/CA $14,995

I'm listing this car for my buddy, he just took it in on consigment, i drove it a couple of days ago and its definitely a strong car & looks beautiful, It was my first time driving an S model...i'm very impressed..

best way to contact me is by emailing me tarek307 at hotmail
-

Super Clean 2003 Porsche Boxster "S" Model. 83K Hwy miles.

*Exterior 9/10 the paint is flawless, never been in an accident or had paint work, always hand washed, you can barley notice normal road wear on bottom on front bumper.

*Interior 9.5/10 The interior is in excellent condition, there is barley any wear . no peeling or tears/scratches in the leather- the leather is smooth & soft to the touch.

*Mechanical 10/10 Car runs perfect, just had complete check up, engine is strong & trans shifts smoothly with plenty of clutch life left. There are no leaks at all. The Oil was always changed on time.

*Convertible Top is in excellent condition, works perfect, its a 2003 model so has the rear glass window not the flimsy plastic window.

*AC is ice cold.

-The car comes with power everything including BOSE stereo system/ CD & premium wheels.

-The car has had 2 owners, IMS has NOT been done on this car & there are no service records available.

-Clean Clear title/ No Accidents, Passed smog with 0 issues.

Last edited by Tarek307; 05-21-2015 at 05:53 PM.
Tarek307 is offline   Reply With Quote