Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Classified Ads > Boxsters and Cayman Cars for Sale or Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-02-2014, 06:27 AM   #1

WTB 2003 or newer Boxster Tiptronic (S preferred)

Hi all. I just sold my Mazda Miata and am looking for a Boxster to replace it. I've driven an S and would prefer one but it is not a hard requirement if I find the right car. I've looked at several cars and begun to narrow down what I want. I say a 2003 or newer since I want a glass back windshield. I have looked at a 2002 with a retrofitted newer top with glass. Wife does not drive stick so a tiptronic it is. Only real color stipulation is it cannot be white. Realistically not looking for one with over 80,000 miles. I am looking in the $15,000 range for a car that already has an IMS solution in place. If the car does not already have one in place, I am looking at budgeting $2k to have it done so the budget for the car would drop more to $13,000. Numbers are not etched in stone but I am really trying to stick pretty close to those numbers.

I am in central PA and have been looking into cars in MD, DE, N VA, and S NJ as well as PA. Private or dealer, ready to buy when I find the right car. Cash in hand. Will be away from Internet access for much of next week so responses may be delayed but please let me know what you might have for sale.

Thanks.

A.

akwarner is offline   Reply With Quote