Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Classified Ads > Boxsters and Cayman Cars for Sale or Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-11-2014, 02:25 AM   #1

2001 S for Sale in Maine - $16,600

JUST DROPPED PRICE TO A GIVEAWAY AT $16,600. Black with grey interior, turbo twist wheels with colored crest caps. Classy. Low mileage: 31K. Very good condition. PHAT CAB has 6 Speed Manual, sport touring package with heated seats, great to cruise in early spring or late fall with top down, warm cabin, and sound from the 6 CD changer and digital sound package (and even cassette). Second owner and always garaged, not driven in rain or snow, non smokers. I bought in 2007 from NJ, with about 13K miles. Four new tires 2007; replaced battery 2011. Records, original manuals, custom floor mats, trunk mat and boot mat. Annual oil change, professionally detailed yearly and given loving care. Desire to get back into sailing, so one loved toy must go. Full disclosure: One very minor dent on passenger rear quarter (you wouldn't notice if I didn't point it out; has windscreen but only one of the headrest inserts (not an issue for sound or looks). Disclosure issues do not detract from impression of car; you will be proud to own. Located Portland, Maine area.

Last edited by Kenneth; 04-11-2014 at 04:22 PM.
Kenneth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2014, 04:16 PM   #2

Just dropped price dramatically! Won't last long now.
Old 04-11-2014, 05:51 PM   #3

Can anyone advise why the thread title didn't change, when I tried to edit it. I want to reflect the fact that the new price is $16,600. Also it looks like I have a PM but for some reason can't retrieve it. Call me a newbie....

Tags
black boxster