Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Classified Ads > Boxsters and Cayman Cars for Sale or Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-17-2013, 03:59 PM   #1

Feeler -- 2000 Boxster S

So, I've been thinking about selling my 2000 Boxster S. It is Metallic Black, with the special Boxster Red leather interior. It has a little over 75k miles, but it doesn't show it. The paint is great, the leather is nearly flawless, the engine/transmission are smooth as silk. It has a new(less than two years old) top, and been kept up on all maintenance.

It also has a ton of options, including the Litronics, wind deflector, traction control, soft-look embossed leather seats, power/heated seats, cruise, aluminum trim, factory Bose sound system, 18" Sport Design wheels, and much more. This is truly one of the higher-optioned Boxsters I've seen. The only reason I'm thinking of selling it is because I'm jonesing for another 911. This class is a blast to drive, and the next owner is going to love it as much as I do. Given the condition and options, I'm thinking about $16,500. I'm not in a hurry to sell, but if I find an enthusiast, maybe we can work something out. Let me know.

Anyway, on to the pictures......

Black Stallion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 06:46 AM   #2

After a lot of thinking, I've decided to officially put this car on the market. It has a fairly new (2 years old) top. I've just replaced the rear tires and the front wheel bearings. The mileage is now about 76k. Price reduced to $15,500. Let's talk!

Last edited by Black Stallion; 04-04-2014 at 06:48 AM.
Black Stallion is offline   Reply With Quote