Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Classified Ads > Boxsters and Cayman Cars for Sale or Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-16-2012, 06:10 AM   #1

Boxster 2000S

I may be selling my Boxster S 3.2 liter with TIP in the near future. Waiting to see how my back does. Getting in and out has been bothering a lower back problem for the past several months. I purchased this one owner back 2009 as the car was very well maintained and excellent condition. I knew with 64K on it that I would do a full service maintenance, with brake and tire upgrades. The car is Seal Gray with Red Special Leather Interior, small carbon pack, Carbon Red Leather steering wheel, windscreen, MJ 01 Sound System with multi disk changer, Sport Suspension, Hand Painted Instrument Cluster, cruise control, 18" Turbo wheels with Crest, Valentine radar with display in mirror. Car is original in all respects other than the new top and maintenance. Cost new was just under $70K. Link below has photos and all the codes. The following is what has been done:
60K Service at 64K includes:
Oil Change
Air & cabin filters changed
New Spark plugs
New serpentine belt
Serviced Tiptronic with filter and trans oil change.
Replaced spark tube seals on right side of engine
ALSO:
Installed new Balo Rotors on all 4
Installed new Mintex Pads
Brake line flush
Serviced calipers
New Falken 612 Tires all 4
ALSO:
Just had a GAAH Glass Window Top installed
New Porsche Mats
New front headlights
REPAIR:
AOS Failed and was replaced
Final drive axle seal replaced and had the axle boots replaced.

If interested, PM me or call Jerry 321-948-9127. Current Mileage 71K, asking $18,000. Car located in Orlando, Florida>

Boxster S pictures by OldHippieYoungHeart - Photobucket

Old Hippie Young Heart
2000 S/3.2 Liter/Tiptronic/Boxster S Sport Package/Cruise Control/Slate Grey Metallic
Red Special Leather Interior/Red Floor Mats/Red Hand Painted Instrument Dials/Roll Bar/Windstop
Small Carbon Package/Leather Wrap Carbon Wheel/Center Console Exterior Color/Alum Carbon Shift Knob
AM/FM Radio w/CD Player & Changer/Digital Sound Package/18" Turbo Wheels/Wheel Caps w/Colored Crest

Last edited by jcb986; 10-16-2012 at 11:23 AM.
jcb986 is offline   Reply With Quote