Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Classified Ads > Boxsters and Cayman Cars for Sale or Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-28-2012, 01:01 PM   #1

2000 Boxster $12k obo

I'm selling my boxster as it was given to me from my late father-in-law and my wife will not ride in the car with me do to it reminds her to much of him.

It's a 2000 2.7 5 speed.
It has a little UNDER 66k on it.
Wheel Dynamics 19" custom coated wheels.
Falken 452 235-35-19 front 275-30-19 rear. Will be replacing them as I ran over what looks to be a bunch of glass. So they will be brand new.All 4. It has a spare on the rear now awaiting the new set of tires.
Short shifter.
SS brake lines, powder coated calipers with new Porsche decals. Slotted and drilled rotors.
Fiberwerks body kit installed by Magnum Collusion.
D2 adjustable coil overs.
Carbon fiber rear pop up wing
Carbon fiber lowers.
Car runs great.
There is the normal road chips here and there and the back bumper has a scratch in it that my father-in-law tried to touch up. Didn't have it fixed as he passed away and left me the car so it reminded me of him.

I have all receipts for all the parts.

The car always turns heads when I drive it. While it's not perfect it is a clean car!
Title in hand.
Asking $12K obo.

Can send my number if you message me.

I don't want to sell the car but my wife has asked me to, so don't low ball me please!

Hawkeye71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 06:59 PM   #2

am interested...where in ga? north of course, but i might be heading that way out of st simons in a couple of weeks..maybe I could take a look. I'll have mine..
islandboxster75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 02:33 AM   #3

Garage
After all of the time and effort you put into it ?
Old 03-02-2012, 04:36 AM   #4

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Danger View Post
After all of the time and effort you put into it ?
Well guys, my wife came to me last night and told me that she can see how much the car means to me!! She said she was on here looking around and found my other posts and on other sights. So, I'm keeping it!! Like I said, I didn't want to sell it to begin with as I do have allot invested in it. Time, money and memories! So sorry it's no longer up for sale!
Thanks again Mr. Danger as she said after she read your above post it "opened" her eyes to actually have someone I've never meet understand how much the car ment to me and she didn't relize that. Thats what got her looking at my other posts. If your ever in Georgia, I'm buying!!
Hawkeye71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 04:44 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkeye71 View Post
If your ever in Georgia, I'm buying!!
Oh, better watch out before making an offer like that to JD...he has strange tastes. Best to find out what it is you'll be buying first.
Frodo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 10:12 AM   #6

Awesome WIFE. Glad your still around on the forums. Now take your wife out to dinner somewhere nice with the top down.
97 Boxster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 02:58 PM   #7

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkeye71 View Post
Well guys, my wife came to me last night and told me that she can see how much the car means to me!! She said she was on here looking around and found my other posts and on other sights. So, I'm keeping it!! Like I said, I didn't want to sell it to begin with as I do have allot invested in it. Time, money and memories! So sorry it's no longer up for sale!
Thanks again Mr. Danger as she said after she read your above post it "opened" her eyes to actually have someone I've never meet understand how much the car ment to me and she didn't relize that. Thats what got her looking at my other posts. If your ever in Georgia, I'm buying!!
In the words of Bob Wiley , "I just never gave up hope" !

- What about Bob ? 1992