Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Classified Ads > Boxsters and Cayman Cars for Sale or Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-12-2012, 06:33 AM   #1

FS: 2001 Porsche Boxster S (clone)

Awesome Porsche in very good condition with tons of upgrades and extras. This was my project car over the past two years but more kids (3 now) means it needs to be replaced with a sensible car that can strap car seats into the back. I started with a 2001 base model boxster (clean carfax) and mated it with a european spec 3.2L motor with low mileage (under 40,000). Inspection of the IMS showed no leakage so I opted not to replace. The local Porsche dealer did the EU computer flash and initial motor startup to make everything perfect. Next I added a top of the line stainless performance exhaust for great sound and a few extra Hp, a set of Boxster S front brake calipers and cross drilled Zimmermann rotors, the same Zimmermann rear rotors, pads and new tires. PSM, Leather interior, CD player, power top windows and locks, climate control and all the goodies. The convertible top is in excellent condition and the rear window was just replaced. Rob 804-363-8313 robertsmau@yahoo.com

Last edited by robertsmau; 02-17-2012 at 05:28 PM.
robertsmau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 05:29 PM   #2

I got a good trade offer from a local dealership but will still rather sell it to a Pcar lover. If anyone want's to match the trade in offer of $11,000 before Sunday afternoon, the car ca be thiers.
Old 02-20-2012, 02:17 PM   #3

It snowed here!!! I've rescheduled the trade in for Thursday so let me know quickly if there's interest in the car