Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Classified Ads > Boxsters and Cayman Cars for Sale or Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-17-2011, 12:36 PM   #1

99 Porsche Boxster for sale. Runs great! Tip, Aerokit, Xenon, Nav, 18 wheels Loaded!

I lost my job recently and I am going to have to sell my baby. It makes me sick, but someone else will enjoy it. I am the second owner. I have all records and services were done mainly at the dealer. 97k miles, and runs great. Replaced all o2 sensors. New mass air flow and air filter within the past 6k miles. De snorked. No leaks, runs top notch and has every option imaginable. There were over $20k in added options selected when this car was ordered. The aerokit makes this car look really good! The window on the top has two tears. No accidents, scored a 93 on autocheck! Call 276-206-0981 or email dbglover02@yahoo.com for more info.
The car is located in Louisville, Ky.
Asking $13k obo

Link to pics: http://photobucket.com/aeroporsche

porscherescuer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 11:09 AM   #2

bumpity, bump bump

porscherescuer is offline   Reply With Quote