986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners

986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners (http://986forum.com/forums/)
-   Boxsters and Cayman Cars for Sale or Wanted (http://986forum.com/forums/boxsters-cayman-cars-sale-wanted/)
-   -   FS: 2004 Boxster S Anniversary Edition (http://986forum.com/forums/boxsters-cayman-cars-sale-wanted/29934-fs-2004-boxster-s-anniversary-edition.html)

mts 08-06-2011 09:56 AM

FS: 2004 Boxster S Anniversary Edition (550)-SOLD

5 Attachment(s)
2004 Boxster S, Anniversary Edition 1081 of 1953. GT Silver Metallic with what they call a dark grey top and interior though it’s always looked black to me. $31,900.

Some basic details on the car:

• 23,xxx miles
• VIN – WP0CB29854U661405
• 2nd owner, the car originally came from Brumos Porsche. I have owned the car for 4 years
• Porsche Sport Exhaust with dash switch– OEM
• Aero II side skirts – OEM
• Fabspeed Cat Bypass Pipes
• 1 touch Auto top module to lower the top while moving between 5-25mph
• 15mm rear spacers
• DNX-7140 DVD/Navigation system – Kenwood
• Alpine amplifier
• BOSE factory speakers with subwoofer – OEM
• New battery
• L&N Magnetic oil drain plug
• Porsche M030 suspension with H&R sport springs
• Tarret adjustable rear toe control arms
• 3m clear film on the nose – dealer install
• Back-up camera
• Hard-top ready and have a hardtop available if interested for additional $$$
• I have all the original Porsche parts including the factory head unit, factory cats, factory M030 springs and factory rear toe control arms
• New leather on sport seats – I have a friend who runs a top in upholstery shop and I had him install top of the line leather bolsters in both seats to replace the OEM leather which was wearing pretty poorly.
• New Engine – This car suffered an IMS failure in 2010. Porsche of the Village in Cincinnati installed a new 2010 crate motor as a result which has the new Porsche revised IMS. The new engine has about 2,500 miles on it and is under full Porsche warranty for another 12 months or so.

I have never tracked the car. I have a full time track car. The car has never seen snow (except for one photo-op in my driveway) and has never seen rain except by accident. I have all maintenance records since even before I owned the car. I have a lift in my garage and am meticulous about maintaining my vehicles. Only reason I am considering selling is I have 6 cars now and really only have garage space for 5 (my lift serves as a double parking space right now). I am selling a few vehicles to ultimately get the fleet down to 4 vehicles for a while.

I don’t have to sell the car, but will if I can get a fair price and it goes to a good home. I would love for it to end up with someone that will take care of it. Additional pictures are available on request.

Mike
859-312-8618
mshepherd@ddfky.com

WhipE350 08-07-2011 06:00 PM

Nice! Love those seats! Good luck with the sale.

mts 08-12-2011 01:29 PM

car is sold