Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Classified Ads > Boxsters and Cayman Cars for Sale or Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-15-2005, 08:34 PM   #1

Exclamation Thinking about selling...

Hey guys and gals,
Wanted to start a post because I am entertaining selling my 986 (www.09860.com) and wanted to put it out there to you all first. If any of you or freinds of yours are interested feel free to respond to this thread and for serious inquiries email me directly @ jfmillr@speakeasy.net
I havent yet decided on my price, not even 100% sure I want to sell it. Thought I would check here to see if I could find her a good home. For for people on this board I would give a good price, better then what I would be listing it on autrader or in the paper.
Anyway, I have been feeling the urge for a new car and have my eye on a CTS-V and doing a supercharger upgrade.
I will try to add a note to this thread in the next day or two detailing all of my mods, but you can goto my website and have a little look.
www.09860.com

Last edited by jfmillr; 06-16-2005 at 05:47 AM.
jfmillr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2005, 04:41 PM   #2

Hey all...here is the list of upgrades to the car....

If anyone is interested feel free to contact me at the info listed above....

Current options:

Exterior:
TTP front Gt2 nose, Gemballa side skirts (seam sealed), RUf custom bumper, Koklein carbon fiber intake scoops, Strosek turbo wing, Litronic headlights, clear side markers, Euro clear/red tail lights. ATS formula race wheels, Tinted windows. H&R Racing springs. Bilstein adjustable shocks. Eurothane bushings.

Interior:
Many silver accents. 986 embroidered floor mats. IVA-D901 head unit with iPod controller and XM tuner. B&M short shifter. Carbon fiber "P factory" gear shifter. Custom 986 door well protectors

Performance:
TTP air intake with carbon fiber sealed box. Upgraded ECU. TTP stainless steel headers. Front CAT delete to Oversize high-flow Cats to RuF muffler.

I am also looking to include the hardtop for the car when sold.
Old 06-20-2005, 07:58 PM   #3

Hey all. Last and final time I will post to this thread unless necessary for an update.
I have posted all new pics of the car on my web site as of this evening @
www.09860.com
Old 07-13-2005, 02:19 PM   #4

Hey all....

wanted to give an update. I still have my 986... not because I havent had interest, but because I am having a tough time with parting with it. So....probably going to hold on to it for atleast the rest of the summer.
I did however buy a new car as my daily driver.i decided against the CTS-V and got a 05 mercedes C55 AMG....What a ride! Its Pewter color with all of the options you can imagine. Very nice though...365 Hp, 376 lbs of torque and is 3400 lbs....got my need for more speed now...
Anyway anyone else on this board got an AMG too?
Looking for some AMG board but havent found them yet.....
Well anyway just an update....L8rs....