Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Classified Ads > Boxsters and Cayman Cars for Sale or Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-25-2005, 10:40 AM   #1

Send a message via AIM to Shortbus Send a message via MSN to Shortbus Send a message via Yahoo to Shortbus
SOLD FS 1998 Boxster Black on red, trip

I'm looking into selling my Boxster, she's a 98, A1 Black exterior on Boxster Red full leather intrior, Triptronic, on board computer, Traction Control, Sports Touring Pkg (makes roll bars and handbrake painted silver and adds chromed exhaust tip). She has less than 42'000 miles as I type this (July 25), full HBL Porsche Service history avail., bought at HBL of Tysons.

I have a porsche RTS system I can include in the deal if interested too.

Here's a pic, I'll post better ones soon.

Last edited by Shortbus; 12-11-2006 at 06:12 AM.
Shortbus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2005, 04:38 AM   #2

Send a message via AIM to Shortbus Send a message via MSN to Shortbus Send a message via Yahoo to Shortbus
some more pics.

Old 07-29-2005, 04:27 AM   #3

Well, I caved in and traded her in and lost some $. I still have an RTS for sale though, if anyone is interested!!! All it needs are the tiny car mounts, as my dumas left them on the car :dance:
Old 07-29-2005, 07:37 AM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shortbus
Well, I caved in and traded her in and lost some $. I still have an RTS for sale though, if anyone is interested!!! All it needs are the tiny car mounts, as my dumas left them on the car :dance:
May I ask what you traded your car for and how much cash you got for it? What was your selling price to begin with?
jmabasa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2005, 01:49 PM   #5

what's an RTS?

I"m clueless, what's an RTS? How much did you trade the car in for?
pinoyfiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2005, 11:27 AM   #6

this is my RTS i'm selling with the bike mount if interested... I'll probably post its own thread for it unless I get replies here...

I took quite a hit on trading the Boxster in, but I knew that going into a Boxster in the first place, + i didn't have the time to wait for someone to pick her up this is my daily driver so waiting meant more miles, more maintenance, more money, so trade made more sense for me...

If anyone is still interested in the RTS (ROOF TRANSPORT SYSTEM), let me know. It's been used a handful of time litterally. :dance:

Last edited by Shortbus; 08-02-2005 at 07:48 AM.