Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Classified Ads > Boxsters and Cayman Cars for Sale or Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-27-2010, 01:02 AM   #1

Send a message via AIM to riv38672 Send a message via MSN to riv38672
2000 Arctic Silver Boxster 12,000 O.B.O.

The Basics:

12,000.00 O.B.O. ( I have this same ad on craigslist, so I included the same price as I put on the Ad. You all know how much the car is worth. I was warding away the folks that aren't serious about buying a Boxster.)
• 83K highway miles.
• Daily Driver
• Color: Arctic Silver Exterior/Black Leather inteerior
• Premium Sound System, with factory CD & amplifier.
• Flawless Carpet, with Porsche floor mats
• Everything works, no warning lights
• New Brakes & Rotors (Replaced & bled 500 miles ago)
• New Convertible Top with heated glass rear window (works great in winter)
• Fog Lights
• Cruise Control (New cruise control lever/headlight dimmer/ Windsheild Washer Lever – Replaced by Jackie Cooper Porsche (Tulsa) at yearly inspection)

The narrative:

I have a 2000 Porsche Boxster for sale. It is Arctic Silver, with a full Leather interior. It handles like a dream on roads wet or dry thanks to the wonderful German engineering (and great tires). I absolutely love this car, but I love my family more. I figured that If I sell my mechanical baby, I can give my family the Christmas I’ve always wanted to give them. If you buy this car, you can give someone you love the best Christmas they will ever have .

I have enjoyed every minute that I’ve had this car, and if I don’t end up selling it, I will probably thank myself later. I mean, really… presents are overrated, unless you buy this present for your loved one. Then, presents are awesome.

The reason I got the new convertible top with a heated glass window is because I wanted to make this car winter ready.

As far as the price goes, I am really, really flexible. Make me a reasonable offer, and I'll probably take it. You know how much it is worth with new brakes and a new top. Please just let me know. I am providing my phone number here in multiple languages/numbers/Code. If it is too confusing, please just e-mail me with you number/ask me for your number. I work 8-5 but I will be checking this periodically. I can get some extra pics. if you’d like. Just let me know. Serious inquiries only.

“Ate”
“First digit of gas station chain that ends in –eleven. They are famous for the ‘big gulp’)”
“0”
“Common word said before golf swing/ two plus too “
“ Oh “
“ Vier” – Word in German
“One more than Seven” / One plus Seven
“Same digit as the line directly above this one”
“Four”
“Th r e ey”

Ask for David
if it's easier, you can just send an e-mail at: riv38672@gmail.com. Thanks!

riv38672 is offline   Reply With Quote