Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Classified Ads > Boxsters and Cayman Cars for Sale or Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-02-2005, 09:45 AM   #1

Send a message via AIM to Subanez
Unhappy 2000 Boxster for sale

Okay, its a sad day

I've decided to sell the Boxster for a couple of reasons.

The first and biggest reason is that I want to get a 987 S. To do that, I need to take care of my other financial obligations, and by selling this Boxster now, and using all the money I pay for it to take care of everything else, I should be in a position within the next 17-18 months to buy a 2005 987 S.

So. Its an arctic silver 2000, traction control, no cruise control, no heated seats, new pirelli PZERO tires, 17 inch Classic II rims. From lexus nexis, I've discovered there was an accident about a year and a half ago, and other than small body issues, you can't tell. The car drives perfectly, and I just had the 60,000 mile service done. There are no mechanical issues with the car.

VIN: WP0CA2988TU622414

I don't have any pictures hosted online, and I haven't taken that many, but this is just to see if anyong would be interested.

For 986forum guys, I'm setting a price of $20,000. I paid $23,000 for it 8 months ago, and have put roughly $5,000 worth of servicing into it, due to the condition it was in when I purchased it. (including an O2 pump, MAF sensor, from control arm linkage, etc...)

If you are interested, talk to me, and we can negotiate on price a bit.

Here's hopin'

-Kevin

"I ran until my muscles burned and my veins pumped battery acid. And then I ran some more." -Fight Club
Subanez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2005, 06:13 PM   #2
Lux

Dude, that sucks. But I guess flying fighter jets will tide you over until you get the 987S. Good luck.
Lux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2005, 07:19 PM   #3

Yea, going mach one with your hair on fire is a blast.

:chicken:

So, uh, the local dealerships think the car is only worth $16,000, and since I owe more than that on the car, they say I have to pay them money to take my car.

Not what I was hoping for.

So unless something else happens, I guess you can disregard this post...its another year or so of eating mac and cheese and driving a porsche.

::sigh:: The sacrifices we make! SOME day I'll get my dream porsche...911 Turbo...mmm...

-Kevin

"I ran until my muscles burned and my veins pumped battery acid. And then I ran some more." -Fight Club
Old 03-21-2005, 07:51 PM   #4

Is it a triptonic?
Mark Miller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2005, 10:37 PM   #5

Nope, its the 5-speed.