Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Classified Ads > Boxsters and Cayman Cars for Sale or Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-17-2009, 09:47 AM   #1

1999 Boxster FS black w/tiptronic - $12000 firm

I have been a member for a while now and have decided to sell my 1999 Porsche Boxster. It has always been garage kept and very well taken care, NEVER in an accident and clean carfax.The car is black with a tan interior and many options from the sport package to many chrome interior options, (inc. chrome door sills, chrome e.brake, chrome shifter and shifter surounding trip) 6 cd changer, tiptronic auto trans, 18in stock wheels,white guage back, chrome role bar, wind reducer between role bar, original key as well as carerra gt sport upgraded key,plus more.

I have many of the mainanance records and all the original owner manuals. Car has 133k on the body and only about 46k on a new porsche factory rebuilt engine (exactly 3 yrs old now) at cost of $13,447 with reciept, new tires, and just had the tiptronic trans rebuilt completely about 6 months, 6k miles ago and have reciept for as well. Mobil 1 oil changes every 5k miles, new belts, p/s fluid, air filter, a/c system recharged, new coolant tank, mass air flow, and 3 out of the 4 oxygen sensors replaced.

Car drives outstanding! Asking 14k OBO & located in NJ

Last edited by Frank; 03-24-2009 at 09:32 PM.
Frank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 09:33 PM   #2

1st $12,000 gets it

Frank is offline   Reply With Quote