Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Classified Ads > Boxsters and Cayman Cars for Sale or Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-19-2009, 01:13 AM   #1

Hate to Let Her GO! - 00' S w/hard top Lapis Blue

I'll start off by saying I've been laid off more than a year now and NEED to sell my Boxster. "Not stock" was on HIN TV this year on Speed Channel. It goes but I built it with show in mind. I have all of the factory parts minus the original air box because its well in alot of little pieces. - 2000 S with factory hard top - Lapis blue, 76k, newer clutch DOES NOT have RMS problem, newer water pump, plugs, brakes "rotors & pads", original paint with minor dents and scratches recently buffed. Mods include 19x8.5F /19x10R Miro wheels "also OEM 17's", KW V2 suspension, B&M short shift, EVO intake, Che's Headers and Muffler, Fabspeed delete pipes, Factory stereo with symphony sound and an I-pod hook up in arm rest "Monster Cable" wire, Topspeed rear tie bars for rear toe correction, Rennline D/P side floor boards, foot plates, pedal set w/ dead pedal and heal toe attachment for gas pedal, also Rennline engine gauge bezel trim, Headlights factory smoked from 03', side marker lights factory smoked, taillights red/clear smoked from 03'. This car would need only three things to be "Complete" which are Second key, Flash program, and an alingment. If its a reasonable offer I won't refuse! Must Sell! I include my Phone # only for this site Minneapolis area 612-636-0824. Evan

(www.myspace.com/tcechelon)
mn box s is offline   Reply With Quote