Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Classified Ads > Boxsters and Cayman Cars for Sale or Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-09-2008, 09:48 AM   #1

2008 Boxster S

2008 Boxster S (987S), almost new and perfect in and out; approximately 1800 miles and never seen rain (located in Palm Coast FL). Special ordered (original owner) and all manuals/paperwork included. Guards Red exterior/Black leather interior with the following options: Cayman S 18” wheels with Michelin PS2 tires, Sport Steering wheel, Windstop/Deflector, Red dash gauges, rear emblem delete (added Black ‘Boxster S” emblem), Porsche Sport Exhaust (PSE), Chrome dual exhaust tip, storage box (vice open shelf), and floor mats. Extras I added: Red side vents, clear front markers, painted (Black) exhaust surround trim, full color wheel crests on a Red background, dash gauge shroud removed/trim added (have original shroud if you want to put it back), Red tail lights, and tinted side windows (lifetime warrantied Lumar). Porsche factory warranty until 2/28/2014; in-service date of 2/29/2008. Sticker price was just under $61k and over $1k in extras added – will sell for $53k. Contact me for additional pics and questions. Bob Z. (robert.ziolkowski@us.army.mil)

Bob Z. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 01:59 PM   #2

My curiosity is killin' me, so I'm gonna ask the obvious question: Why you selling? I can't imagine you don't like the car!
Frodo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 04:55 PM   #3

Send a message via AIM to TriGem2k
Bob didn't you wait for like 3 months to get the perfect car you wanted? Why would you posssibily want to sell it so quick. It just got through the break in period!
-Side Skirts
-Gemballa Exhuast and Cats
-O.Z. Racing 18" Wheels
--18X8.5Front 18X10 Rears
-Michilen PS Tires 225/40/18 & 285/30/18
-5mm Rear Spacers
-Porsche Door Sills
-H&R Springs
-Powerflow Intake
-B&M Short Shifter
-Pioneer Avic-F90BT Navigation
-Focal Polyglass 165VR3
-Alpine PDX 5 Amp
-Bose OEM Subwoofer & Midrange
-Audio Controld DQXS (DSP)
TriGem2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 04:30 AM   #4

The car is great and the mods I made to it really make it stand out; however, I just don't use it as much as I should to justify keeping it. I have an SUV and another car as well as a bike (CBRXXX1100 Super Blackbird) so I prefer to ride that on nice days vice the Boxster S. If someone is looking for an almost new 987S, with the mods that most people do, this is it.

Bob Z. is offline   Reply With Quote