Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Classified Ads > Boxsters and Cayman Cars for Sale or Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-26-2008, 10:34 AM   #1

FS 1997 Boxster Low Miles Clean Title

Got to sell the boxster. My account just called and finally finished the taxes and uncle sam wants some money. Don't want to sell it but don't want to use the credit card to pay uncle sam. its a beautiful car that i've got to being what i wanted it to be. its got 46k miles on it and a clean car fax. I have all the service records on it from 20k on. Just had the oil changed like yesterday. Its artic silver with boxster red interior. Interior is clean with no rips or tears. Its got new 18 inch wheels and tires, new mp3 radio with direct ipod connection (charges and controls) also with bluetooth (handsfree or music streaming), two amplifiers to control all the speakers, custom rear speakers behind the roll bars, new convertible top so window is clear. It a manual 5 speed with sport package. Few hacks==on board computer, push button start (awesome), s calipers. Everything works beautifully and no leaks. Car is located in San Francisco bay area. Asking price is $14,200

waynes986 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 02:59 PM   #2

do you still have the original boxster wheels?

jdub2348 is offline   Reply With Quote