Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Classified Ads > Boxsters and Cayman Cars for Sale or Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-24-2008, 03:45 PM   #1

Lightbulb 4 SALE: 1999 Arctic Silver Boxster 5-Speed $12,500 cash!

I have a arctic silver 1999 Porsche Boxster with 92,500 original miles. I just got the oil change done last week and got new tires about 3/4 months ago. The top has a cut on the back window plastic screen. about 4 inches long, i covered it up with a USC sticker (go trojans!haha). It can be fixed for like 300 bucks at an upholestry shop, theyll just replace the plastic screen. I am selling it because my mom wont let me keep it.lol. She said im "too young" for a car like that, which i think is rubbish, but hey...shes my mom. This is probably one of the best prices around. the body is in great condition, the interior is also great, other than the driver seat which is has normal wear for a car with this mileage. Email me for more questions and pics, i need this gone by next week, so this is your chance guys! email: tawaty@sbcglobal.net

rusty is offline   Reply With Quote