Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Classified Ads > Boxsters and Cayman Cars for Sale or Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-24-2008, 02:51 PM   #1

Wanted: 2002 - 2005 Boxster S for 3.6L Conversion

Hello,

I am looking for a 2002-2005 Boxster S to drop a 3.6L or 3.8L engine into. I am only interested in S models with manual transmissions. Obviously, I do not care if the engine is in good shape or not. I will be re-placing much of the interior, so I am not that picky about it's condition. A good top would be nice, but a bad top is also not a deal breaker.

I would prefer the sheet metal to be in good condition, but I would also take a car that only needs minor body work. If the body does not need repairs, I would prefer a silver car, but black or blue would also be acceptable. If the body needs repair, obviously any color will do...

The only parts that have to be in good/working condition is the transmission, suspension and general electronics (especially the ECU) I will be replacing the stereo, so I do not care about it. In other words no cars with fire/flood damage.

In short, I am looking for a inexpensive (project) car that I can re-build to my tastes. ( a lot of hp = good, more hp = better, too much = just right....)

A 2003 would probably be the best year model due to the glass rear window and that it has already lost much of it's value...

If you have a car that you think fits these requirments.... please drop me an email....

jeff@cuttingedgesoftware.com

Thanks....

sranger is offline   Reply With Quote