Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Classified Ads > Boxsters and Cayman Cars for Sale or Wanted

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-24-2007, 07:22 PM   #1

Talking 1998 BOXSTER 4sale... MINT 30K miles

1998 Porsche Boxster
31,000 Miles
Every detail of the car is in MINT condition...leather, paint, tires, brakes, engine...I **************** you not...this is the nicest condition porsche out there..it has an extended warantee until July 2010...or 75,000 miles...YES THAT IS CORRECT!!!! Everything is covered in the warantee!!! EVERYTHING!!! (except the convertible top which is also in mint condition) So basically you'd have nothign to worry about!! (feels good doesn't it) If interested email Douglashholly@yahoo.com I will send pics and anyother information... The car has been garaged for it's lifetime and is located in Carmel Ny.
Asking price with warantee is $21,000 (slightly negotiable)
P.s the warantee was purchased last year for over $4300
And can be used at any Porsche dealership....

Old 09-26-2007, 04:57 PM   #2

What sort of options is the car equipped with? What wear items (if any) have been replaced? Has the 30,000 mile service been performed? Any RMS issues? Depending upon the condition of the car and how flexible you are with the pricing, I might like to take a look at it, but $21,000 for a '98 standard Boxster (even with warranty coverage) strikes me as rather optimistic. Please don't misinterpret that as offensive.
Old 09-27-2007, 05:59 AM   #3

By the nose on that car, it looks to me like you posted a picture of a Boxster S (which didn't exist in 98)?? Why the foreign license plates?
Old 09-27-2007, 08:26 AM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by baseball
By the nose on that car, it looks to me like you posted a picture of a Boxster S (which didn't exist in 98)?? Why the foreign license plates?
Good eye. Somehow I also missed the fact that the car in the photo is right hand drive.
Old 09-27-2007, 10:46 AM   #5
blkboxster

Me think scam

Closed Thread