Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Classified Ads > Boxsters and Cayman Cars for Sale or Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-07-2007, 08:33 PM   #1

1999 Great Condition Boxster

Hello All. I have been a member of this site since last year and have learned so much about these wonderful machines - thank you to all who take the time to post.
I am putting up for sale my beloved Boxster. Details.... Gaurds Red/Blk int/Blk Top, Manu'd in Finland 5/98. Sport Package, premium sound, PSM, windstop, colored crests, white gauge faces. Hard top, aero package, and full carbon fiber interior added at dealer before delivery. I purchased it in FL last year. I am 3rd owner. Has 38k miles. Full 30 k service and PPI done in 7/07 at Nashua NH Porsche. The service dept will vouche for its condition. Passed with flying colors, only needed rear tires and some plug o-rings. Car is completely stock, unmodified, never raced, beat on, etc. Mechanically stellar and int is near perfect (scratch on gear shift). Ext is great except for a scape on the clamshell that has been touched up and the front cover has some stone chips.
I have maint records, manuals, orig window sticker, PPI, all 3 keys, etc. It no longer has hard top.
I have a baby on the way and will be getting a family vehicle. Unfortunatley, none of my local dealerships seem to want it and are quoting me ridiculous trade in amounts.
Bottom line, I need $18k for it. I am in NH, but I will help deliver if need be. If anyone is interested, please email or call me and I'll be happy to tell you more and/or send pics.
Thank you very much! BryantMorris88@yahoo.com or 603-689-6402.

Last edited by Morrspd; 09-09-2007 at 05:56 PM.
Morrspd is offline   Reply With Quote