Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Classified Ads > Boxsters and Cayman Cars for Sale or Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-01-2007, 08:02 AM   #1

Post FS: 2001 Speed Yellow Boxster (VA)

Beautiful 2001 Speed Yellow Porsche Boxster, Low Miles (46k), in excellent condition. VERY CLEAN CARFAX.

OPTIONS:
Speed Yellow Paint
Matching Painted Roll Bars
Speed Yellow Matching Seat Belts
Upgraded 17" Wheels
Colored Wheel Crests
Windstop
Premium CD Stereo System
Cd Storage
Full Leather Interior (Black)

MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS:

All maintenance has been performed by Bert Wolfe Porsche, Charleston WVa, and is up to date.

All manuals are included (owner's manual, maintenance record, radio manual, radio code, etc)

Last summer, the convertible top transmission became stuck and had to be replaced. I had the dealership replace the ENTIRE convertible top system with PORSCHE parts. I also had the Mass Airflow Sensor replaced, a new flywheel installed, and because there was no additional charge for labor, a new clutch installed even though they estimated that the old clutch had approximately 30k of life left. All of these parts are PORSCHE OEM parts and were installed by a reputable PORSCHE dealership. I have receipts for all of these parts, which total approx. $6000 and have approximately 8000 miles on the parts. The Alternator was just serviced and a new regulator installed. The Pollyrib belt was inspected and found to be in good condition.

I am selling the car because shortly after I bought it, my wife and I found out that we are expecting a new baby at the end of the month and now need a 4 passenger 4WD truck before winter. Please email with any questions.

$22,500

Pictures @ http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?car_id=220286101&dealer_id=59883789&car_year=2001&search_type=both&num_records=25&keywordsfyc=&make=POR&model=&transmission=&distance=25&address=24607&make2=&default_sort=priceDESC&advanced=&certified=&max_mileage=&max_price=&sort_type=priceDESC&min_price=&body_code=0&end_year=2008&keywordsrep=&color=&start_year=1981&drive=&engine=&fuel=&doors=&style_flag=1&cardist=25

g_arrington is offline   Reply With Quote