Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Classified Ads > Boxster and Cayman Parts for Sale or Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-16-2017, 06:18 PM   #1

WTB - OEM Aerokit pieces

Hey guys - I'm looking for any original Aerokit pieces you may have stashed away that you'll never get around to installing.
I have a project car (not my Spec car build) I'm working on and need the aero pieces - front bumper cover, side skirts, and rear deck lid, spoiler and trim pieces. I especially need a half way decent front bumper cover.
Let me know what you have. I'll take one piece or many.
Thanks,
Rick

TRK - if you're ready to get rid of what you have, let me know and we'll get shipping figured out. Thanks!

Last edited by RedTele58; 01-16-2017 at 06:23 PM.
RedTele58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2017, 04:16 AM   #2

Good luck, these are becoming hard to find.
heliguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2017, 04:32 AM   #3

There are some side skirts and rear decklid/spoiler on eBay, I think in Ocean Blue (although hard to tell) - side skirts are scuffed up butthe decklid looks pretty good, I think it is 97-2002 fitment for the rear decklid (if they are even different?)

Porsche 986 Boxster Rear Aero Kit Hood Deck Trunk Lid Spoiler Wing Factory OEM | eBay

Side skirts same seller, dang I forgot how much it was!
steved0x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2017, 04:54 AM   #4

I know someone down here who is going to start making the trunk and wing for sale to the public. He said he would sell the factory pieces once he has a mold made up or you can buy the new ones too.
Old 02-26-2017, 02:19 PM   #5

I have the New decklid
$375 + shipping email for pictures.
Rich
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedTele58 View Post
Hey guys - I'm looking for any original Aerokit pieces you may have stashed away that you'll never get around to installing.
I have a project car (not my Spec car build) I'm working on and need the aero pieces - front bumper cover, side skirts, and rear deck lid, spoiler and trim pieces. I especially need a half way decent front bumper cover.
Let me know what you have. I'll take one piece or many.
Thanks,
Rick

TRK - if you're ready to get rid of what you have, let me know and we'll get shipping figured out. Thanks!

Doginu is offline   Reply With Quote