Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster & Cayman Forums > Boxster General Discussions

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-14-2004, 12:05 PM   #1
Forum Member

Calling Red*Farm

I hang out over on 6mt.net and read about your race with a G35. That thread has turned out to be so funny. How come you never come back and visit? That thread has been read over 2,300 times and has over 120 posts in it.

Here is the link
http://www.6mt.net/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=3013

miamiman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2004, 06:18 PM   #2

I have't seen RF for a long time around here. It's been at least a month. I wonder what happened to him?
Adam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2004, 07:36 AM   #3
Forum Member

He did not last long over on 6mt.net long, just one thread. I was hoping he would come back so we could enjoy his humor.
Old 04-15-2004, 06:44 AM   #4
Forum Member

You should come back and take a look at the post. That thread has been read over 3,014 times and has over 142 posts in it.
Old 04-28-2004, 06:50 PM   #5
Forum Member

Thought you guys mights get a kick out of red*farm's post called...
"Beotch Slapped a G35"

It was pretty funny, but he did not play with us very long, only 4 posts total.

So, I'm cruising along at about 65-70ish on the highway 59 N outta Houston ...minding my own business cranking some Descendants with the top down and a red g35 comes along side...you know the ones with one of those ghey $500 huge mufflers and two racing stickers. man this this guy is cool with his lil' chica. his car does sound like sweet with that muffler @ about 3500 rpm i'm guessing. he starts rockin' forward and back with me...well unlike most drivers i'm ready roll and get it on. so i shoot him a pointer finger forward to hit it and he does. i let him run a little b4 i reel him back in. that way he can at least still make up something to tell his girl. i think he dropped it to 3rd for a second then back to 4th which sounded tight...then came the bogs.(i think he lost hp with the high flow exhaust by not retuning his chip) god what an awful sound from 4th to 5th. really imm-bare-ass-ing and too soon. well, i drop it to 3rd to about 75 that's when my rear wing goes up .then i let lose on this poor fool in 4th. i rock and roll with him for a little bit and checked out his babe but in 5th @ about 115 he is straining or just a wuss poser. well,i play like i'm spent too for about a minute or so in 6th then a big spot opens up and so do i...i drop back to 5th and and let germany loose all over his ass up to about 135 cause the front gets a lil' too light with the top down.

i guess that's another kill-

00-S
evo cold air ram
b&m shorter shift
FVD Headers & FVD 100 cell sport cats
S-Car-Go Enlarged Throttle Body
Old 04-29-2004, 07:17 PM   #6

Redfarm must have short-shifted because I have seen 125mph in 4th gear. 115ishmph in 4th would spin the engine at around 6,500-6,700rpm. He shifted into 5th early or maybe he's just slightly off on his #'s.
Adam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2004, 04:09 AM   #7

re: "about 135 cause the front gets a lil' too light with the top down." - bull. Solid as a rock at 140+ for over an hour - up and down hills and (gentle) curves.

Stock 02S w/M030 and 225/265-18 Yoko AVS ES100

Ad Sach is offline   Reply With Quote