986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners

986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners (http://986forum.com/forums/)
-   Boxster General Discussions (http://986forum.com/forums/boxster-general-discussions/)
-   -   Light pole > Porsche (http://986forum.com/forums/boxster-general-discussions/8486-light-pole-porsche.html)

vijen6 12-06-2006 04:47 PM

Light pole > Porsche

This story involves 4 cop cars, a fence jump, 3-4 african americans with a possible gun, a light pole, and last but not least, my porsche. Just need some drugs content and a few females and this could be a block buster movie.

Story to come when I am out of shock.

For now .. a picture is worth 1000 words.

Grizzly 12-06-2006 04:51 PM

Man, you just cannot get a break can you?

unklekraker 12-06-2006 05:12 PM

aye, v! i think i need to stop by your place and hang out with me so you won't get into to much trouble...we're like 8 blocks away :D
dengit, what happen this time, dude? :eek:

chiefsalami 12-07-2006 02:51 PM

damn, how did 3-4 guys even get into your car?

Ghostrider 310 12-07-2006 03:11 PM

Hummm African Americans involved in a crime..are you sure? according to Reverend Al they don't do such things, they just get bad press from the Po Po.

JackG 12-07-2006 03:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefsalami
damn, how did 3-4 guys even get into your car?

With a coat hanger?

Hah!!.. I crack myself up sometimes... :D :D

cartagena 12-07-2006 04:30 PM

I am sure they were just fine young men who wanted to possess something the white man stole from their ancestors. Thousands of years ago they were all kings and queens who probably had their own car very similar to today's Porsche.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ghostrider 310
Hummm African Americans involved in a crime..are you sure? according to Reverend Al they don't do such things, they just get bad press from the Po Po.

Grizzly 12-07-2006 04:56 PM

This thread is well on its way to being deleted by the forum Police. Please be careful gentlemen, so I can learn what actually happened to the car. :confused:

986Roadster 12-07-2006 06:29 PM

wow who cares what colour they were, and where they came from and where they went......not one of you asked the guy if he was okay! hope you are okay vijen6, don't worry about the car, it can be fixed. please do fill us in. looks like some guys tried to steal the ride, but also seems like they got caught.

super66 12-07-2006 07:57 PM

seriously.....this almost became the michael richards post....thanks for the intervention grizz.....

CJ_Boxster 12-07-2006 08:35 PM

African Americans... In SAN JOSE!!!! maybe they were Michael Jacksons house sitters.

C5150 12-07-2006 09:22 PM

It pains me to see your ride like that - best wishes to a quick recovery.

- C5150

Brucelee 12-08-2006 07:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grizzly
This thread is well on its way to being deleted by the forum Police. Please be careful gentlemen, so I can learn what actually happened to the car. :confused:

No, we are all fine so far.

Now, if you use bad grammar or spelling, well......................

jeffsquire 12-08-2006 07:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ghostrider 310

jeffsquire 12-08-2006 07:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by super66
seriously.....this almost became the michael richards post....thanks for the intervention grizz.....

super66 12-08-2006 08:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brucelee
No, we are all fine so far.

Brucelee my man are you serious? hmmmm.......

Jeff I'm with you my man.....this post should be gone altogether....Kramer would be proud.....and that's not really as good thing.....

Adam 12-08-2006 09:13 AM

Vien, sorry to hear about the unfortunate incident. You better tuck that Litronic headlight back in the fender before the thugs come back and walk off with it. ;)

jeffsquire 12-08-2006 09:48 AM

Quote:

Jeff I'm with you my man.....this post should be gone altogether....Kramer would be proud.....and that's not really as good thing.....

Actually they shouldn’t delete it. It keeps us down to earth. It's fodder for the denizens of Mustangworld, RX7dotcom, 4Wheeler, RV, Jerry Springer and other non-highfalutin websites to demonstrate what morons we are (no offense to anyone, of course). Oh yeah, it also proves we’re no more ridiculous than anyone else.

Grizzly 12-08-2006 09:50 AM

Quote:

I was trying to be diplomatic with my first reply, so I didn't start an all out war, but a couple of us still aren't getting the message. I'm quite disappointed, frankly.

Brucelee 12-08-2006 10:01 AM

Quote:

I am watching carefully. A fine line between "free experssion" and maintaining a orderly society.