986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners

986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners (http://986forum.com/forums/)
-   Boxster General Discussions (http://986forum.com/forums/boxster-general-discussions/)
-   -   I Found KronixSpeed!! (http://986forum.com/forums/boxster-general-discussions/8427-i-found-kronixspeed.html)

bmussatti 12-01-2006 12:43 PM

I Found KronixSpeed!!

Here is what ex-Forum member had to say. His screen name is "Surreal 986" He is over at RennTech.org:

"Post #4

Group: Members
Member No.: 15,511

That 986 Fourm sucks. Not as good as this one. Too much bull**** on that site.
People post on there about there lives, and forget that its a boxster forum.

This Forum looks like a real Forum. 986 Forum is a grade 2 website.

Apparently i got kicked out, because i made too many spelling errors, and the
forum police told me that i "Cheapen the english language"....trust me i went out
with a bang!!!! "

jeffsquire 12-01-2006 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bmussatti
Here is what ex-Forum member had to say. His screen name is "Surreal 986" He is over at RennTech.org:

"Post #4
Apparently i got kicked out, because i made too many spelling errors, and the
forum police told me that i "Cheapen the english language"....trust me i went out
with a bang!!!! "

------------------------------------------\
Do we really kick people out for poor English? I admit it's difficult to read his posts, but . . . .

Sammy 12-01-2006 01:23 PM

I hope it works out for him... :o

I think Renntech is a great site and doubt that they would put up with some of his antics.

bmussatti 12-01-2006 01:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeffsquire
Do we really kick people out for poor English? I admit it's difficult to read his posts, but . . . .

Yes, Jeff, we are very prim & proper here. Now, please pass the Grey Poupon!!!! :p

Sammy 12-01-2006 01:26 PM

Quote:

I don't think it was his poor English/typing that did it... I'm thinking it was more along the lines of disrespect...

Sammy 12-01-2006 01:28 PM

Quote:

Yes, Jeff, we are very prim & proper here. Now, please pass the Grey Poupon!!!! :p

You high class snobs!!! What about us beer and pizza types??? ;)

boggtown 12-01-2006 01:29 PM

He was always nice to me, and helpful.

bmussatti 12-01-2006 01:30 PM

I hope Cartagena sees this post!

Grizzly 12-01-2006 03:41 PM

I don't know how many of you are being facetious and how many are being serious. I was on-line the night Kronix went off the deep end, and believe me, he needed to be removed. I'd never had a problem with him and even defended him when Cartagena was beating on Canada, but he must've gotten some bad crack or something. BruceLee promptly deleted his threads of profanity and death threats, so if you weren't actually here you missed it. I think BruceLee does a superior job of keeping a lid on this band of misfits while still allowing the maximum amount of fun. He's pretty damned lenient and good-natured, but he's not here to be a punching bag. Kronix seemed O.K., but he f**ked up badly.

silverboxter 12-01-2006 03:56 PM

Just wanted to post my two cents. I'm new to the Porsche family having just acquired a Boxster 3 months ago. I really love this forum. It is very informative. I sign-on almost everyday. Keep up the good posts.

jeffsquire 12-01-2006 04:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grizzly
I don't know how many of you are being facetious and how many are being serious. I was on-line the night Kronix went off the deep end, and believe me, he needed to be removed. .......... Kronix seemed O.K., but he f**ked up badly.

jeffsquire 12-01-2006 04:06 PM

Quote:

Brucelee, please expel this man. How dare he insult our prim sensibilites with common, store-bought fungible items. I never default to Grey Poupon!! Chestfield prepares, mixes and seasons all of our mustard seeds here at the manor.

unklekraker 12-01-2006 04:19 PM

[QUOTE=bmussatti]

That 986 Fourm sucks. Not as good as this one. Too much bull**** on that site.
People post on there about there lives, and forget that its a boxster forum.
[QUOTE]

but it doesn't give him any rights to bad mouth us on the other site, right? :eek:

eslai 12-01-2006 04:25 PM

I guess I wasn't here when he went off the deep end but I didn't agree with the way he was being treated. Hell, I'm one of the first people to pick on other people online for their grammar and spelling mistakes, but if they're not a native English speaker, I see no reason to debase them for their imperfections.

djomlas 12-01-2006 04:27 PM

yea that was very bad to read trough man, if u missed it, u really missed it

unklekraker 12-01-2006 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by djomlas

good thing that someone told him that he just posted a death threat on line and that change his mood all of a sudden...

eslai 12-01-2006 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by djomlas

hahaha, you win first price. :)

Grizzly 12-01-2006 05:16 PM

Quote:

You kinda had to be here. The "justified theft" thing was just the tip of the iceberg. It got UGLY. It escalated into Kronix repeatedly threatening to kill certain forum members, pretty much unprovoked.

unklekraker 12-01-2006 05:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grizzly
You kinda had to be here. The "justified theft" thing was just the tip of the iceberg. It got UGLY. It escalated into Kronix repeatedly threatening to kill certain forum members, pretty much unprovoked.

hey, grizz..what you mean "justified theft"? if it's okay to ask....PM me

CJ_Boxster 12-01-2006 05:53 PM

Quote:

I conceur, May i barrow a bit of the Grey Poupon, I like it with my roast duck in mango salsa......LMAO!!!!!