Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster & Cayman Forums > Boxster General Discussions

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-10-2020, 05:26 AM   #1

Porsche Boxter 986 Led Headlight Set Help

Hi
I'm looking for some help on a few upgrades for my Porsche Boxster 986 - 2004. I need some modern led headlights and some led tail lights (not led bulbs) Also, I want to replace the seats with burgundy leather bucket seats. The lights need to have a black tone to it. Can't really find anything convincing to be honest. I've found some front led headlights on eBay for £620.00 but they look like bicycle reflecters.

Ste2011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2020, 09:44 PM   #2

Garage
Porsche Boxter 986 Led Headlight Set Help

Hah bicycle reflectors. Yeah. That’s how just about all aftermarket LED headlights look. At least to me.

If you don’t have factory Litronic headlights, I’d consider those. They work well and the Xenon lights look good. Anything else with LEDs looks really out of place to me, but to each their own. Suncoast Porsche sells clear/red tail lights instead of the amber/red tail lights that came stock on US cars.