Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster & Cayman Forums > Boxster General Discussions

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-02-2018, 07:04 AM   #1

Everyone's Garage

Hi Forum Members,
Does anyone have any experience with Ruben Morales (owner of Everyone's Garage) in Harbor City, CA?
My regular Indie is on vacation until 8/6 and my coolant tank is leaking.
FWIW my regular mechanic told me at the time to only buy The Porsche Brand and that the others, "Were just not as good" At the time it was too late, I had already bought the **** brand and a little bit over a year later, it's already leaking.
My bad. It has a 2 year warranty of course, but I am not going to pay to have this done a third time. I tried it myself and my hands are just too big to get at those *** hoses.
One local shop quoted me $1100.00 to replace it with a new Porsche tank.
Everyone's Garage had a much better price. He's going to do the job tomorrow, but I am looking to see if anyone has had experiences (good or bad with him)
thanks

I guess I will let you other SoCal members know how he is this afternoon then!

I will answer my own question then.....I had him put in the coolant tank for me. Sold me The Porsche one for cost and charged me a very fair price. A nice guy with 30 years experience with Porsches,
I'd put him up there with the best of the mechanics in SoCal that I have met. Highly recommended!

Last edited by robdelorenzo; 08-04-2018 at 07:55 AM. Reason: update
robdelorenzo is offline   Reply With Quote