Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster & Cayman Forums > Boxster General Discussions

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-04-2017, 09:52 AM   #1

OS Giken actually LOWERS their pricing on LSD's

Hey there everyone,

So in a move that is quite different, OS Giken has actually lowered pricing on their fantastic Super Lock LSD for Porsche 986 and 987 gearboxes.

I have a fantastic price on these right now on differentials currently in stock. Right now there are 5 for the 986, and 3 for the 987.

These are truly fantastic Limited Slip Differentials, they absolutely transform the handling of these already wonderful cars. They require no break in, no special oils, and have a durability that makes this option one of the very best on the market.

If you are in need of a rebuild, I can help with that as well.

If you are interested in picking one of these up please email me directly, or simply give me a call. Paypal is fine for payment and shipping will happen immediately.

I am always around to answer questions, feel free to call me at any time.

$1950.00 including shipping is the new price on these, but give me a call and I will do a little better for you.

Best Regards,

Erik Johnson
(720) 899-6005 phone

Erik Johnson is offline   Reply With Quote