Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster & Cayman Forums > Boxster General Discussions

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-19-2017, 07:45 PM   #1

Moved to Colorado...

Moved from Carmel IN to Loveland CO. Had an awesome independent shop in Carmel IN. Anyone have recommendations for a good independent shop in the Loveland/FT Collins CO area??? Been off the site for a few, hella last 12 months....

psquared39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2017, 04:31 AM   #2

Rennstall in Greeley. The owner races boxster. It's kind of a high end Indy, but they should be able to help you. If not pcsmotorsports in Colorado Springs is really good. There's also Black Canyon Performance in Wheat Ridge. There's lots of Porsches out there in Colorado and lots of shops to fix them.
Old 04-20-2017, 05:09 AM   #3

I graduated high school in Loveland and college in Ft Collins. You'll like it there.

Check with Poudre Sports Car in Ft Collins. They're on College Ave, north end of town on the west side of the road. They've done Porsche repair for many years. I believe they too do some Spec Boxster racing and support.
Old 04-20-2017, 06:56 AM   #4

Not very convenient from Loveland, but Auto Works Colorado in Littleton (Denver suburb) installed my LN Engineering IMSB. Very impressive shop and reasonably priced. The owner has a nicely modified Boxster with a 3.6 liter Boxster engine in it. I knew they were the right shop to install my IMSB upgrade as they had boxes of replaced and failed IMSB's to show me when I stopped in there to talk to them about it.

Last edited by Dave S.; 04-20-2017 at 07:00 AM.
Dave S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2017, 03:58 PM   #5

Thanks 986forum friends, I will look these up...

psquared39 is offline   Reply With Quote