Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster & Cayman Forums > Boxster General Discussions

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-29-2016, 08:37 AM   #1

Any decent paintless dent repair guys in Monmouth County, NJ?

I have a paintless dent guy already but he is so good that he is in high demand and tough to get a hold of. Anyone recommend someone around Monmouth County, NJ?

thanks
-Ray

rjh986 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2016, 04:33 PM   #2

Marty at US Dent Guys is excellent. US Dentguys - Vehicle Dent Removal or (908) 713-1333. He is in central NJ but travels all around and comes to you. I've had him remove dents on 2 Acuras and 1 on my Boxster trunk and they came out perfect. He will tell you how good it will come out and how much it will cost before he does anything. If he travels down to Monmouth County he is definitely someone to use. I had a hard time finding someone to work with directly, car washes and body shops have guys that come to them but then they act as a middleman. Marty works directly with customers.

PaulE is offline   Reply With Quote