Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster & Cayman Forums > Boxster General Discussions

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-28-2016, 07:26 PM   #1

Garage
Send a message via Yahoo to 9ate6
Question Zehn or Innsbruck 18" wheels!?!

This is my first thread here. Still undecided between the Victor Equipment Zehn or Innsbruck by Victor Equipment in 18". I've seen those on a red Cayman and was wondering if anyone have seen both of those wheels (in black) on a Guards Red Boxster 986. I already sent a PM to Johnny Danger, but I'm not 100% sure I will get an answer... Any pics of those black wheels on a red Boxster would be really appreciated.

Old 03-28-2016, 08:05 PM   #2

If it is any help I actually was looking at the Innsbrucks and contacted my distributor about them. He told me that they are on a 3-4 month back order. No idea on the Zehn.
BoxsterLS376 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2016, 08:34 PM   #3

Garage
Good idea! I should check with Sam at Mr. Details what is the availability on both wheels. I know he gets them from U.S. Like you said, I might have to wait a few months to get them after I made my mind on which ones to get.
Old 03-30-2016, 05:01 PM   #4

Garage
Finally made my decision! Victor Equipment Zehn 18x8 front and 18x9.5 rear will be the new wheels on the Boxster. As for the tire sizes, wheel spacers and lug bolts; got all my questions answered by JD himself. I'm super happy now that I know what the results will be instead of guessing and buying the wrong parts. Now searching for the spacers and lug bolts...thanks again Johnny Danger!